Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) Plat III 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)

Discussion on (NA) Plat III 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) Plat III 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)

I have two Plat III (NA only) 3v3 teams for sale. Payments through paypal only. You may skype me for proof and/or more details.

$15 per slot ~ 14 Slot available (More to come!)
$90 for full team ~ 2 Teams

EDIT: Updating info.
Old 08/30/2013, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested. I'll hit you up on skype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling spots on Plat 3v3 Team (Victorious Elise&Ward Skin, Plat Icon&border)
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I have a plat 3v3 team that I'm selling spots on. This plat team will get you the plat icon, victorious elise, victorious ward skin, and the plat border in all game modes. I've sold 3 so I have 5 left. Pm me or comment below if interested. $20 a spot. Pretty cheap for a free skin, champion, and ward skin (not even counting the border/icon). Payment will be through paypal, and I can add you to the team first as proof if you wish, or screenshare. EDIT: IRONJOKERS- Paid, to be added to team in...
[Selling] Plat 4 Account IGN Sexy, 99 Champions, 64 Skins, 19 Rune pages Plat Border
07/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] Plat 5 account, Plat team border 86 champions 8 rune pages all runes
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It is an NA account. Pretty much what title says, leave offers and skype contact here
[EU WEST] 1600 ELO With 80 Champs And +20 SKINS. PLAT BORDER, GOLD ICON ON SOLO Q.
01/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello all, I selling Eu West Account. I was the one person who used this account, so its clean account. I invest 110 euro on this account. Why you should buy this account? +Got Gold Icon +70 Champs and +20 Skins +Platinum border +Rare Icons +10 Rune Pages +1600 SoloQue Elo
[EU WEST] 1600 ELO With 80 Champs And +20 SKINS. PLAT BORDER, GOLD ICON ON SOLO Q.
01/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello all, I selling Eu West Account. I was the one person who used this account, so its clean account. Btw I invest 110 euro on this account. So I prefer to sell for a same price. It's s2 account, solo q elo was +1.6k elo. s3 elo is same. Got platinum border, and gold icon on solo q. Got 4 champs skins who costed 1.8k RP http://i.imgur.com/C4vxP.jpg Skype: robertelis1993