Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO BOOSTING [ EUW / EUNE ]

Discussion on ELO BOOSTING [ EUW / EUNE ] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO BOOSTING [ EUW / EUNE ]

Elo boosting from Bronze to Platinum

• We are a group of dedicated League of Legends players from all corners of Europe. We currently boost on the following servers: EUW, EUNE
    All of our boosters are diamond players in the current season with considerable experience in boosting.
  • We are cheaper and faster than any other out there .
    You will always get the rating you paid us for.

Pricelist :
Division Boost

Bronze / Silver 10€**
Gold 15€**
Platinum 20€**

League Promotion

Bronze / Silver 10 €
Gold 15€
Platinum 20€

League Boost[Discount Packs]

Bronze V to Silver V 40€**
Silver V to Gold V 50€**
Gold V to Platinum V 75€**
Platinum V to Diamond V 120€**

**Accounts that gain less than 15 lp/win have to pay more

We only accept payment through paypal or bank transfer, since we are new on this forum we accept to make a compromise that every customer pays half the price before and half the price after the boosting. Leave a private message if you have any questions.

Update

Main Topic :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/29/2013, 17:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Danke nochmal für den Boost. Trusted
Old 08/29/2013, 17:49   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need a vouch ?
pm me or add me on skype:ultragil
Old 09/03/2013, 19:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought a silver pack and currently had only few games, but I can deffinetely say that if this dude picks adc, the bottom lane is won in 7min, and if other lanes survive, game won, one game with cait was finished in 18:38, I highly suggest this/these booster(s), currently nothing negative

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ➳ the ACTUALLY cheap boost ➳ Challenger EUW ➳
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
BOOSTING & COACHING Chall euw (peak LP: ~550 LP), mid main I have concrete evidence of my skill and rank that will make you 100% sure I can boost you easily and that I am actually challenger if you have any doubts BOOSTING Bronze 8€ per div Silver 12€ per div gold 15€ per div
DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :)
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys , im an EUNE diamond player im boosting from bronze to platinum. Bronz - 11 € per devision.Silver -20 € per devision.Gold -30 € per devision and platinum - 40 € . Or 5 € per game. The first 2 games are free :) . Welcome !Skype - martin_thedevil Bump
*NEW BOOSTER/CHEAP!* Dia II boosting service on EUW/EUNE, boosting till dia 5
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
~EUW/EUNE DIAMOND BOOSTER - FAST AND CHEAP~ This service is only for accounts on Europe West & Europe East. Currently i am the only one doing the boosts. Your account will have first priority. You can keep track of your account and spectate when I am boosting. All of your questions or concerns will be answered. You will be informed every day about the progress.
elo boosting(euw and eune)
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i got ban and i can boost some acc's i was seeling elo boost on allegro.pl its like ebay.(i can't do screenshot's from acc cuz i got ban but u can trust me)i have platin II . Price Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 15€ Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 15€ Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II - 15€ Bronze Division II -> Bronze Division I - 15€ Bronze Division I -> Silver Division V - 20€ Silver Division V -> Silver Division IV - 25€ Silver Division IV -> Silver...
Elo Boosting EUW/EUNE
09/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hay guys, About Me: I'm a 2.0k ELO EUW Top player and started to offer ELO boosting. I've already been doing this for some rl friends and decided now to offer this service to you guys. Prices 0000 to 1200 -- 15€/ 100ELO 1200 to 1400 -- 20€/ 100ELO