Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare name Platinum 5 west

Discussion on Rare name Platinum 5 west within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Rare name Platinum 5 west

Hello i am selling League of legends account On west he got a rare name . platinum 5 83 champ 19 skins 6 rune pages price 85 euro if you intresting i can make a treasure and you can buy it for elite gold ONLY TREASURE nothing more
so just ask below
in treasure will be username & password & all informations about account
85 euro = 2.210 E*gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare Name Platinum 5 West
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i am selling League of legends account On west he got a rare name . platinum 5 83 champ 19 skins 6 rune pages price 85 euro if you intresting i can make a treasure and you can buy it for elite gold ONLY TREASURE nothing more so just ask below ;) in treasure will be username & password & all informations about account ;) 85 euro = 2.210 E*gold ;) No permission
[Selling] Rare Name Platinum 5 West
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am selling League of legends account On west he got a rare name . platinum 5 83 champ 19 skins 6 rune pages price 85 euro if you intresting i can make a treasure and you can buy it for elite gold ONLY TREASURE nothing more so just ask below ;) in treasure will be username & password & all informations about account ;) 85 euro = 2.210 E*gold ;) http://www.elitepvpers.com/theblackmarket/treasur e/186640
[Selling] Rare name platinum 5 account West
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am selling League of legends account On west he got a rare name . platinum 5 83 champ 19 skins 6 rune pages price 85 euro if you intresting i can make a treasure and you can buy it for elite gold ONLY TREASURE nothing more so just ask below ;) in treasure will be username & password & all informations about account ;) 85 euro = 2.210 E*gold ;)
[Selling] Platinum II EUW All Champions 146 Skins [36 Rare]
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, Im selling my account with original e-mail address this account was made in 2008, support account have not been made yet... never had an issuse with Tribunal or so. Account has all of the champions (112) and 146 skins including some real rare and epic skins. I was Platinum in s1 s2 (my profile border and loding screen platinum in soloq) I was a leader of a platinum 5v5 team in s2 so when playing with team the loading screen also platinum. I am leader of a Platinum 5v5 team now too...
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.