Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond OCE boost

Discussion on Diamond OCE boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond OCE boost

Looking to buy an elo push up in mid diamond elo on oce server.

Want to discuss the boost with potential boosters who are interested. Please pm me or leave your skype for me to add.
Old 08/27/2013, 16:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 08/27/2013, 16:36   #3

Added him on skype.

Still looking ~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST AND CHEAP!]
05/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
About us: Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So add us on skype and ask do we have any...
League boost (ELO-SERVICE) DIAMOND PLAYER BOOSTING UP TO DIAMOND 5
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello, I am BlackCleaver and this is my elo-service. I am Diamond 1 myself. I play on EUNE/EUW. And i will be boosting EUNE/EUW. Bronze - one division € 9 Silver - one division € 11 Gold - one divison € 16 Platinum - one division € 31 Diamond - one divison € 35
[ELO BOOST] EUW/EUNE OFFER UP TO DIAMOND I BOOST [FAST!]
02/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Skype: bonkuwonku About us Hi, I am a challenger in EUW, and my friend is Diamond 1. We both are fresh blood in this boosting for money, but we have done if before for fun. We offer elo boost service for both , EUW and EUNE Servers. We are willing to boost Leagues from : Bronze to Diamond (CHALLENGER IS MAYBE) Will do free duo que/vouch for trusted members. We accept only Paypal!! If we currently dont have any job, we will give you a 25% discount! NOTE: This only up to gold I. So...
SnoopDol Boost 0-2.2k & 3v3 Diamond Team Boost
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Greetings gamers! I assume you are viewing this because you are concerned with your current ELO and intend on having it improved. Rest assured; this can be done very easily and proficiently for low amount of cash, see below. I have been playing League of Legends for about 2.5 years now and am currently a diamond player on my main account and high 2000s on my smurf account (I will add you to my friends list on both accounts upon request). I personally do not intend on overpricing this...