Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EU W GOLD 5 SMURF [Trusted][Cheap]

Discussion on EU W GOLD 5 SMURF [Trusted][Cheap] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow EU W GOLD 5 SMURF [Trusted][Cheap]

Hello EPVP members , I'd really like to sell my smurf! , I think i spend enough time on it to sell it now

-19 Champs
-1 karate kennen
-Very high mmr [matched with gold 3] as Gold 5 > 20 - 30 LP a win
-Full AD(incl Lifesteal runes) and Hybrid page
-252 RP , 250 IP
-Original email and all details involved

Price: 20 € ~~~~ Only paypal

If you're interested than feel free to contact me on skype:runecbow

Or just send me a PM
Old 08/17/2013, 19:32   #2

STILL UP
Old 08/17/2013, 20:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

which champions do you have?
Old 08/17/2013, 20:17   #4

Annie , ez , garen , ashe , graves ,jax , kayle , yi , nunu , poppy , ryze , sivir , soraka , trynda , udyr , warwick and zed!
Old 08/21/2013, 18:34   #5

UP , NOW ONLINE FOR 1 HOUR
Old 08/23/2013, 22:53   #6

Still up

Tags
cheap, lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SMURF ACCOUNT AT EUWE GOLD IV CHEAP
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling my smurf account gold iv at EUWEST with only 40 WINS , my account have high MMR = gold 1 I accept only paysafecard because is the easier,faster,safer way! In conclusion i sell this account for 20-25$ EUros , paysafecard only. You can add me on skype : OTINANEPAIZW Or you can send me private message ! For more information contact with me on skype ( safer way ) Runes Full ad page , Full ap page , and half tanky page!
WTS CHEAP D3 GOLD, CHEAP POWER LEVELNG 100% SAFE 100% TRUSTED FAST DELIVERY
06/04/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 1 Replies
cheapest in europe !!! D3 Powa fast delivery ! fast services ! 100% safe ! 100% hand work ! no bots, no hacks ! for more information visit our webshop !!! D3 Powa !!! http://i.imgur.com/ObnFu.png
LF Cheap Smurf Acc
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, im looking for a cheap smurf right now. Must have riot welcome mail and the original email login. Champs Skins and other shit doesnt matter, just need to be lvl 30. Would love if its a fresh acc without any rankeds played but taking aswell other offers. Only PN right now as i dont have login to skype at work. Only selling via PaySafeCard and the use of a Middleman. Diamond 2 Player right now, so i could aswell help u out with boosting beside my normal paying.
wts cheap smurf
03/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
nothing special 20~ champs silver II elo ad/ap runes stinger akali and masquerade evelynn skin 10€ PSC you go first or we use MIDDLEMAN
[CHEAP][TRUSTED] Mass account creation service! [TRUSTED][CHEAP]
12/21/2012 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, So a lot of you here on elitepvpers know who I am from another forum which I am not going to name but anyway. To bring more customers to my services and to gain more sales. The accounts I am creating will have no tutorial and will be able to use straight away with however long is left in the trial after I have made them all. These accounts are good for: Spamming ingame gold sites or other things Creating accounts with good stats to sell Making accounts for the SoF (Squeal of...