Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE and EUW diamond accounts sale !

Discussion on EUNE and EUW diamond accounts sale ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
EUNE and EUW diamond accounts sale !

Hello fellow epvpers.

I'm selling two LoL accounts. One is on EUNE and the other on EUW.
The EUNE account is Diamond V, also is in a Gold 3v3 and Silver 1 5v5 team.
It has 2 rune pages ( AD and AP runes ), 90 champions and 16 skins from which two are legendary.
The price of this account is 125€ !!! Payment methods are Western Union and bank transfer. If you use PayPal you may also pay me with Western Union online, with credit card.
The delivery is 36 hours MAX. If any problem occurs such as me being unable to hand you the account over you will recive a full refund.

The other account is Diamond V on EUW, also is in a Gold ranked team.
This account is PLATINUM in SEASON ONE and GOLD in SEASON TWO what means that it has both victorious skins ( Jarvan and Janna ) and also has a securd Diamond in SEASON TREE. This account has 100 champions and over 15 skins with 10 rune pages and all the needed runes. Payment methods, delivery and refund policy are the same.
The price of this account is 225€ !

PM me if interested.
Old 08/16/2013, 11:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good luck bro
Old 08/16/2013, 12:35   #3

thanks
Old 08/19/2013, 20:59   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do u have any screen shots for the diamond accounts i wanna see some screen shots of eune account
Old 08/21/2013, 01:35   #5

!!!
Old 08/21/2013, 14:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 ACC EUNE FOR SALE! 25xx elo+, trustworthy seller!
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
HELLO!! I've got a Diamond1 account for sale. Details below: Skins: Scorched Earth Xerath, Elise, Magnificent Twisted fate, scuba gragas, pharaoh amumu, sandstorm katarina, red skarner, darkflame shyvana, urf corki, secret agent mf, zac, thorn morgana, badger teemo, explorrer ezreal, royal shaco, acolyte lee, victorious janna, mud kennen, time zilean, dark rider sejuani Account has around 20-50 LP, 6300 IP+, and 1000RP+ Most of the useful runes has been bought.
Hello 2x League of legends accounts for sale PLAT 3 and Diamond V Eune
06/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all. Plat 3 account got all champs and alot of skins including rare skins such as championship riven, and victorious janna. Gold season 2. judgement kayle from s1. open to offers. Diamond V account got about 40 champs 2 standard rune pages Mp runes armor mr ap. Movement speed runes lifesteal runes. And a standar ad page . open to offers. open to use middleman if buyer wants. Skype : Remyremy253 for more info. bump
[Selling] DIAMOND 1 ACC EUNE FOR SALE! 2500 elo
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The account has 2500~~ elo and it's in diamond 1 division as you can see. It has 216RP and 6497 IP. Skins: -Scorched Earth Xerath -Glaive Warrior Pantheon -Death Blossom Elise -Magnificent Twisted Fate -Scuba Gragas -Pharaoh Amumu -Sandstorm Katarina
Diamond Division Account for sale EUNE
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello there,i've moved off from EUNE server to EUW and i want to sell my smurf from EUNE since i don't use it anymore It's placed in Diamond division 1 - can get you to challenger if you tend to though, i have jungle ap / jungle ad support sustain support manaregen / ap mid ad mid / sustain mid / top ap / ad top runepages and here are following champions owned + skins http://i48.tinypic.com/24kyyah.png http://i47.tinypic.com/1znajj9.jpg
Eune Accounts For Sale!
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello guys Available accounts for now : 15 Account 1 Details SOLD] http://i48.tinypic.com/fdg7fd.png ____________________________________