Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS ACCOUNT EUW] Silver II 1st Place | 12k IP | 12 Skins | 70 Champs

Discussion on [WTS ACCOUNT EUW] Silver II 1st Place | 12k IP | 12 Skins | 70 Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey there. I'm selling an account with a great 5 letter username.

Division: Silver II Tryndamere's Omen. 1st Place.
70 Champs and 12 skins.
11,676 IP 174RP.

I will take 20 euro for this account and I'm open to offers!

I will go first to trusted verified hi-rep users. I'm new to the forum so have no positive feedback, thus I will go first. Below are images of the account:

The pictures appear to not be embedding into the page.

It has the following skins:
Soul Reaver Draven
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Hired Gun Graves
Battlecast Xerath
Gothic Oriana
Command Jarvan IV
Lumberjack Sion
Primal Udyr
Dryad Soraka
Uncle Ryze
Ruthless Pantheon
Forsaken Olaf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. I'm selling an account with a great 5 letter username. Division: Silver II Tryndamere's Omen. 1st Place. 70 Champs and 12 skins. 11,676 IP 174RP. I will take 20 euro for this account and I'm open to offers! I will go first to trusted verified hi-rep users. I'm new to the forum so have no positive feedback, thus I will go first. Below are images of the account:
[Selling] Lvl 30 Silver LoL Account with many Champs,Skins,Runes and IP (Rare Skins Inside!)
08/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi Guys, Selling my lvl 30 Silver Div 1 Account. It Has: -9944 IP -394 RP - 81/115 Champs - Skins: Steel Legion Lux,Nemesis Jax,Silverfang Akali,Renegade Talon, Dragonslayer Vayne,Arctic Warfare Caitlyn,Frostfire Annie, Urfrider Corki, UFO Corki, Silver Kayle,Bandit Sivir,Frosted Ezreal,Stinger Akali,Sherwood Forest Ashe,Boom Boom Blitzcrank,Spooky Gangplank,ROyal Shaco,Jack of Hearts TF,Waterloo Miss Fortune,Freljord Ashe,Sonoran Kog Maw,Crimson Akali, Unchained Alistar,Red Riding...
[Selling] EUW Silver V Account //PAX SKINS +100 more & 110 Champs!
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there! After 2 1/2 Years League of Legends, it's time to say goodbye! Now you have the Chance to get my Account. Yes i know, Silver sucks, but u'll get Rare Skins + 100 more! :) The Account has: 110 Champions (Xerath, Trundle, Vladimir, Xin Zao -missing)
[Selling] Silver 1 Account, all Champs many skins
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
the account got every Champs, including ZAC, over 100 Skins, including 7 Legendary and over 40 Legacy Skins, 2 Riot Skins and many Special Events skins 20 Runepages, all necessary runes, most of the special Sumonner Icons. It got 800 Normal Wins and 400 ranked wins with ~30 wins more in Ranked, Silver 1 Division currently. It got he nr.1 Challenger in Europe in his friendlist, and some ppl from SK if you are interested in buying this account, pm me for Screenshots and more
[Selling] EUW Account Silver S3|58 Champs|Some Skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell the account of my friend today, he stopped playing some time ago and asked me to handle the sale. The account comes with a ID-Card copy from the creator of the account, so you have maximum security. Here are the details: Champions / Skins