Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Public Beta (PBE) Account

Discussion on Public Beta (PBE) Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Public Beta (PBE) Account

I want to sell my PBE account.

The PBE grants you many cool things like having access to every champ, and all skins before they are released on the live servers. (e.g. Lucian, Forecast Janna)

You can not create PBE accounts anymore, maybe until season 4, so thats why I want to sell it.

The price I imagine for this account is 5€.

For payment, I accept Paysafecard and PayPal!

If you want to contact me, add me on Skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Public Beta Environment account PBE LOL
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
Hello, I wanted to play with my friends on PBE server. I'm interested in buying one or even two. If you have any for sell, just leave post here with price Greetings :)
[Offer] Public Beta - LoL - Account
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Biete hier einen limitierten Public Beta - LOL - Account
Public Beta Account
05/24/2013 - League of Legends - 15 Replies
Hallo, ich suche nach einem Public Beta Account, nur um den neuen Champ vorzeitig auszuprobieren ... vlt ist ja jemand so nett und hat einen Account den er mir kurz ausleihen könnte :) mfg
Public Beta Account
04/10/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Can someone send me one?I really need one badly.If you can give me I would really appreciate it.Thanks in advance to the one who can give me.
[BUY] WTB Public Beta Environment Account
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking to buy a LoL Public Beta Environment Account. Doesn't have to be anything special as I plan on making my own on the 1st Dec. Just looking to play the new Twisted Tree Line. Will pay via paypal, let me know what you have and what you want for it. Thanks -Matt