Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doing NA, EUW, EUNE Boosting to Diamond V

Discussion on Doing NA, EUW, EUNE Boosting to Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 05/25/2016, 22:38   #46

elite*gold: 0
bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CHEAP ELO BOOSTING BY DIAMOND PLAYER EUNE
03/21/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 159 Replies
WIESIEK ELOBOOST http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/3019/4xt7.jpg About us: We are 2 diamonds players with big experience - playing since beta. We would like to boost your accounts. Our prices are very low :) http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5826/1kjw.png
[Selling] ➳ the ACTUALLY cheap boost ➳ Challenger EUW ➳
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
BOOSTING & COACHING Chall euw (peak LP: ~550 LP), mid main I have concrete evidence of my skill and rank that will make you 100% sure I can boost you easily and that I am actually challenger if you have any doubts BOOSTING Bronze 8€ per div Silver 12€ per div gold 15€ per div
DIAMOND EUNE PLAYER BOOSTING IN EUNE,EUW AND NA :)
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys , im an EUNE diamond player im boosting from bronze to platinum. Bronz - 11 € per devision.Silver -20 € per devision.Gold -30 € per devision and platinum - 40 € . Or 5 € per game. The first 2 games are free :) . Welcome !Skype - martin_thedevil Bump
[EUW/EUNE] Diamond 1 player boosting elo!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello I am a Season 3 Diamond divison 1 player. Filmistaar - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends I started eloboosting because my account got permabanned. I am new to this business, so to gain trust, first 3 will get 10% price off. We will be using middleman(Middleman will receive 100% of the payment) or you will pay 50% first. At the moment i have no account to boost, so depending on your current division, i will be able to boost pretty quickly. Since i also have spring break from...
ELO Boosting Service: up to 2.2k ELO (Diamond) NA / EUW / EUNE
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
League of Legends: ELO Boosting and Coaching NA / EUW / EUNE Get your ELO boosted before its too late! Season 2 ends October 23 2012 I’ve been playing LoL for 2 years, I have recently been boosting ELO, but have decided to take a break and increase my own ELO. Now I'm back and I also have a group of friends. We range from 2.1k - 2. 5k ELO. With the new rating system introduced we thought it would be a good opportunity to increase other players' ELOs. Prices 0000 to 1300 -- $30 /...