Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3on3 challenger Spot. EUNE

Discussion on 3on3 challenger Spot. EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3on3 challenger Spot. EUNE

More info skype : filen15

+ 5 game with you
Old 08/10/2013, 09:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,537
An active thread must be open!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond/Challenger 3v3 or 5v5 spot/team EUW
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says I'm looking to buy a diamond or challenger 3v3 or 5v5 spot or team. I will need to playing in the team and win a few games so I'm eligible for the end of season rewards (last season was 5 wins but this season could be different) I'll admit I'm not the best player (I main adc but can play any role) in the world so their might be a bit of carrying involved depending on how good people that play 3v3 or 5v5 teams really are. Please PM or leave a post here (post is better)...
3on3 Ranked Teams & Invites Platin,Dia,Challenger
08/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
Hi Everyone i am Selling in this Thread Many Teams & Invites. I Will every 24h Refresh the Stock of Invites & Teams are Available. Team-Lead For Sells Currently no Team Leads for Sell Team-Slots for Sell 1.)3on3 Diamond IV - XX LP > X Wins X Loses > 3 Slots Open | 40€
[Buying] Challenger spot !
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, i want to buy a challenger spot on EUNE server.. hmppf im aware that EUNE is not that competative and such, so there isnt that much team on challanger but hey, i just have to try. Post ur skype, and we'll talk about it, thx have a nice day :D !
[Selling] Diamond V, Challenger 3on3, 5380RP , 84 champ , 50+ skin.
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, have you ever wanted buy account dat u can feel safe about and dont to worry about get recovered? then u have camed to right place. SERWER : EUROPE NORDIC EAST Profile: http://www.iv.pl/images/31458131127664330659.jpg CHAMPIONS NOT OWNED: http://www.iv.pl/images/17647338806294539808.jpg Runepages and runes:
Türkei 3on3 -> Challenger // Suche erfahrene deutsche Spieler !
06/16/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Heyho Leute, Ich bin auf der Suche nach sehr erfahrenen Spielern auf der 3on3 map. Ihr solltet auf jeden Fall deutsch sprechen können, eine SoloQ oder Teamwertung von mindestens Platin vorweisen können (last season zählt auch) und natürlich ein funktionierendes Headset haben. Das Alter spielt keine Rolle solange ihr kritikfähig und natürlich führbar sein :) Falls ihr diesen Kriterien entsprecht steht einer pn an mich nichts im Weg. Vorraussetzungen Kurz: Server: Türkei Rating:...