Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vk spots

Discussion on Vk spots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vk spots

Vk Spots Plat 2 Team - 5 Euro psc/7euro handy.
3v3 euWest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHALLENGER SPOTS ! Selling Challenger* 5v5 team spots [NA]
07/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi everyone, I'm looking to sell CHALLENGER spots for ranked 5v5s, These spots are limited so first come first serve. I will keep you on the team until season ends so you receive the bonus rewards. (Probably something epic for challenger) You will receive challenger border after season 3. (Going to be less than 500 people in NA with this border)
Verkaufe 3v3 spots | Sell 3v3 spots
11/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. EUW. 2 avaiable. First only to trusted members. So if ur a scammer - dont bother
Bot Spots
07/22/2010 - Aion - 6 Replies
Hey Leute ! Ich möchte mir mein Miraju Set vervollständigen nur das Problem ist das ich dazu sehr viel Kinah brauche ^^ jz meine Frage kennt einer von euch einen guten Bot Spot zum Kinah farmen ? Und noch was ich suche schon die ganze zeit wo ich die Kochenden Balaur Flecken farmen kann kennt da auch jmd was ? Danke im voraus ! :D
Gem Spots :P
08/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 14 Replies
Yep, gemspots work but only under very specific circumstances... One popular gemspot is as soon as you enter PC mine, begin mining at 031-069. Now, in order to unlock the magical gemspot you must unequip all your items so that you're naked, don't even wear your pickaxe, that's right not even the pickaxe (don't worry, the server still thinks you're mining). Now you must start dancing, yes dance your little miner heart out. Using dance 6 or 7 will result in a Super Phoenix gem every hour on the...
gem spots
04/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i was wondering if there actually is such things as gem spots. people say they've mined 3 or 4 supergems all at teh same coords all at differnt times. im askin if they exist because if its true that at certain times of the day you have a high chance of gettin a socket in an item, then it wouldnt surprise me that in certain spots have a higher chance of getting gems at certain times of the day.