Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DIVISION BOOSTING EUNE THE CHEAPEST ON ELITEPVP

Discussion on DIVISION BOOSTING EUNE THE CHEAPEST ON ELITEPVP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DIVISION BOOSTING EUNE THE CHEAPEST ON ELITEPVP

Hello guys! I have awesome offer for you. Im platinum 5 guy from EUNE, and i want to division boost your account! I can boost accounts from silver to gold only for 5€ PSC. For example: When if you have silver 5 account, I can boost it to gold 5. It means, 1€ 1 division. If you want 10€ (silver 5 to gold 1) you will have to pay 10€ PSC. Im making this offer because im boring of playing on that platinum and I want to make something 'fresh' you know - ra*ing some noobs on that low division

You can add me on Skype if you are interested in my cheapest division boosting on this forum!

Have a good day!
Old 08/04/2013, 21:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
" I want to make something 'fresh' you know - ra*ing some noobs on that low division "
Best booster WORLD.
Old 08/04/2013, 21:53   #3

How obvious, I'm best booster world ;___;

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW/EUNE - Division Boosting
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 42 Replies
Info: Hello ePvP users. I'm Diamond III player, I'm booster for http://www.lolboost.net/ and I'm here to help you out with getting your account to any division you want. Prices: Bronze V to Bronze IV - 10€ Bronze IV to Bronze III - 10€ Bronze III to Bronze II - 10€ Bronze II to Bronze I - 15€ Bronze I to Silver V - 15€ Silver V to Silver IV - 20€
Division Boosting !!! CHEAPEST ( GOLD)
07/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello im Proffesional LoL Player and i can boost you through the most boring divisions I accept only Amazon Cards ( Not US ) 2 wins Bonus For Payments In GBP AMazon.co.uk card Here Are Prices
[NA/EUW/EUNE] Bronze to Silver Boosting l Fast and Cheapest for this Tier & Division
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/m59pQhl.jpg - Who are we? • The cheapest and fastest elo boost there for Bronze to Silver! • Guaranteed identity protection. (Communication with your friends will be kept to a minimum and chat logs will be sent to you. We will not tell anyone that you are being boosted). • We have been boosting for free or small payments before deciding to make it our job. • Why choose gold players to boost our accounts when we have diamond boosters? We are gold players but we...
Re-activate elo boosting with new division system (cheapest)!
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
>->->->http://www.robinthompson.co.uk/ images/icon_small_skype.gif kamil.sraka<-<-<-< This is my old topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2254146-elo-boost-up-2k-elo-25-discount-fir st-3-users-cheapest-service-here.html Hello, and Welcome to my League of Legends Division boosting service. I provide secure and favorable League of Legends ELO Boosting Services. Secure and favorable as the Kindness and support you will have everytime I'm online. I'm available on...