50 euros and in your boost thread your boosting upto gold 1 so you say you will be able to carry him to dia 3 from plat v for 50 euros . Gosh nice joke man
Godmilk Offering account boost + elo boost EUW/EUEAST [CHEAPEST] 04/28/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Hey guys im offering leveling service for League of Legends euwest / eu east.
1-10 1€ / lvl
10-20 2€/ lvl
20-30 3 €/ lvl
Prices can always be discussed
First customer gets 2 lvls for free
Elo boost: I'm a 1740 elo player (top 1903 ) My partner 2k elo
Cheapest elo boost 09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies Hi guys i am fergeant. I am challenger right now. I am providing the elo boost on eune. I can push you to silver or gold or plat.
PRICES
Bronze V - Bronze IV 5€
Bronze IV - Bronze III 5€
Bronze III - Bronze II 10€
Bronze II - Bronze I 10€
Bronze I - Silver V 10€
[Selling] CHEAPEST LoL boost EU/NA only! 04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hi, I'm a DIAMOND (2200+ elo) player . I'm willing to boost other player's Elo for a price:
Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 9€
Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 9€
Bronze Division III -> Bronze Division II - 9€
Bronze Division II -> Bronze Division I - 13€
Bronze Division I -> Silver Division V - 13€
Silver Division V -> Silver Division IV - 13€
Silver Division IV -> Silver Division III - 13€
S> Elo boost, 2.3k elo player! *CHEAPEST ELO BOOST* EUW/EUNE! Up tp 2k* 01/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies Hi all, im a 2.3k elo player who sells elo boost. I main top, and when im playing at elo lower than 2k i win 90% of my games.
If you wanna buy elo boost by me, i will get you atleast 100 elo withing 24 hours.
Prices
0 - 1400 - 15 euros / 100 elo
1400 - 1500 - 22 euros / 100 elo
1500 - 1600 - 25 euros / 100 elo
1600 - 1800 - 28 euros / 100 elo
1800 - 2000 30 euros / 100 elo
Cheapest Elo Boost 09/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies Hello.
Me and my friend (a 2.3k elo player) are elo-boosting. Its very cheap.
We boost up to 2k elo, maybe more.
Prices for 150 elo boost :
0-1000 Elo = 5$
1001-1150 ELO = 7$
1151-1400 ELO = 10$
1401-2000ELO =13$.
We play at least 10-15 games a day on your account so we will boost as fast as possible. Only EU servers, NA is laggy for us...