Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a DIAMOND booster to play 10 placement matches

Discussion on Looking for a DIAMOND booster to play 10 placement matches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a DIAMOND booster to play 10 placement matches

As title.

You must prove to me that you are in diamond by logging in to your account.

bump

bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [NA] LF Booster - 10x Placement Matches
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to boost my placement matches (NA), preferably with as many wins as possible. As Riot has taken measures to guard against boosting, I am looking for someone that does not regularly boost accounts. I understand this may limit my options as far as eligible boosters, and I'm willing to pay a little extra for this. To encourage strong boosting, I'm willing to discuss a possible bonus if you win all 10 matches. I have 90 or so champions with the vast...
Play my Placement Matches
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I have a somewhat fresh level 30 account.. no ranked games played. Looking for someone to play the placement games and win them. NA Server PM or reply if interested
[Buying] Placement Matches
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey there, I would like to buy 10x placement matches - I have runes / champions and all that good stuff. I would like to watch on skype to ensure you do not duo with bronze for free easy wins that will only result in silver 5 placement for 10 wins.
[B] placement matches for 10€ PSC
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yeah Community =) If someone is here who would play my play placement matches for 10€ tell me . and pls answer me around what tier i would be after the matches =) good morning =)
WTB placement matches
12/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I'm looking for a high elo player to win most of my remaining 6 placement matches :). Willing to pay for each game won. Message me for details and price thanks! For NA server