Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VERY RARE ACCOUNTS

Discussion on VERY RARE ACCOUNTS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VERY RARE ACCOUNTS

I have two rare account for sale.
Account1:
Silver
90+ skins ( ~10rare)
18runepage
all champs
Account2:
platinum
5 champion missing
70+skins (some rares)
11 runepages
You go first , or middleman.

Account 1 sold

Tags
accounts, leagueoflegends, manyskins, rare

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Some Na-Accounts with rare skins
07/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
What i offer you here are low lvl NA-Accounts which got some rare skins like Ufo Corki or King Rammus (Closed Beta Players). One of them even got Silver Kayle(Goolge it;)). They all got some IP and 10-20 Games IP-Boost. Here is what i got: - 8 times Ufo Corki only (Levels are 1-13) - 2 time Silver Kayle (Levels are 2 (account got 1380rp) and 7) - 1 time Silver Kayle and Ufo Corki (Level is 8) - 2 time King Rammus only (Level is 2) - 2 times Goth Annie and some other Skins (Levels are 5...
[Selling] NA 2 Accounts with Rare Skins!
07/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
First account: Level 30 account with 24 skins Includes Urf Warwick, King Rammus, UFO Corki Skins: http://i.imgur.com/gfDYkzj.jpg Second account; Level 30 with 67 skins
TWO RARE LOL ACCOUNTS FOR SALE!!
01/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Both accounts come with the OG email NAME NOT PASS TO THE EMAIL, and all other information as well. THESE ACCOUNTS ARE BOTH NA Account 1: Level: 29 almost 30 RP left: 2.3k
[B]LoL Accounts NA (Rare Skin Accounts and Lvl 30 Account)
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello If you play Teamfortress 2, you may know me from the trading community there (I do both cash and actual item trading in TF2). Not sure if my cash rep from the TF2 Sites will help me out, but I'll put them down just in case it does. SourceOP Reputation Thread (7+ pages, 15 vouches per page, mostly cash trades, even some cash trades up to $745 and $1000) SourceOP - A Half-Life 2 Plugin -------
[WTS] EU West (GOLD SEASON 1 and 12 RARE SKINS) & East (1 RARE PAX SKIN) LoL Accounts
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Done.