User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?
Register for your free account!
|
Forgot your password?
Home
Forum
Games
Shop
Game Keys
Dedicated Servers
Crypto Exchange
The Black Market
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
elitepvpers
›
The Black Market
›
Other Online Games Trading
›
League of Legends Trading
[Buying] Looking for elo boost
You last visited: Today at
18:52
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!
Advertisement
Advertise with us!
Looking for elo boost
Discussion on
Looking for elo boost
within the
League of Legends Trading
forum part of the
Other Online Games Trading
category.
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
08/02/2013, 15:13
#
1
LFeloboost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
0
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for elo boost
Hello guys!
I'm looking for cheap realiable elo boost from GOLD I 45 LP to Plat V. In Gold 1 I reach 45 LP after 2 wins, so i guess my mmr isnt very bad.
I would be very happy if u could send me your offers.
Lowest offer will get the job.
Server: EUW
Payment method: Paypal
08/02/2013, 15:14
#
2
(?)
larskrause
Trade Restricted
elite*gold: 120
The Black Market
:
283
/2/
2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,539
Received Thanks: 165
I'd estimate around €30 but I need to know champions and runes.
08/02/2013, 15:17
#
3
(?)
Syndraboosts
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
32
/0/
5
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 10
€25 skype : syndraboosts
08/02/2013, 15:17
#
4
LFeloboost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
0
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I have all champs, and alot of runes - 20 rune pages.
08/02/2013, 15:46
#
5
(?)
Katerism
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
2
/0/
0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
20€
08/02/2013, 15:47
#
6
(?)
iBoost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
233
/3/
6
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,130
Received Thanks: 96
25€
08/02/2013, 16:12
#
7
(?)
urfinator
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
12
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 2
Hey diamond II here, add me on skype! Jonasnoro
08/02/2013, 16:23
#
8
LFeloboost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
0
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Still waiting for your offers in this thread guys.
Atm best offer is 19 EUR by
08/02/2013, 16:26
#
9
(?)
urfinator
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
12
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 2
I'll do it for 15
08/02/2013, 16:30
#
10
(?)
nevard
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
9
/0/
0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 3
Check my signature
08/02/2013, 16:33
#
11
LFeloboost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
0
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
urfinator
I'll do it for 15
Nice price man, but you have no reputation, and I'm looking for trusted booster, because my account is so valuable.
If any trusted booster will do it for 15 EUR, we can start NOW!
08/02/2013, 16:36
#
12
(?)
urfinator
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
12
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 2
I could take a free game with you to prove it, just add me on skype
08/02/2013, 17:42
#
13
LFeloboost
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
0
/0/
0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
I will wait one more hour for your offers guys, then i give this job for someone.
08/02/2013, 17:54
#
14
(?)
Goldenas
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market
:
61
/0/
0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 878
Received Thanks: 27
check my signature
08/02/2013, 18:03
#
15
(?)
Tinatic
elite*gold: 41
The Black Market
:
62
/0/
0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 767
Received Thanks: 65
PM'd
Page 1 of 2
1
2
>
«
GOLD Account - CHEAPER THAN CHiPS :P
|
Elo boosting ( VERY CHEAP )
»
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
18:53
.
Quick Style Chooser
-- elitepvpers
---- Mobile Skin
Quick Language Chooser
-- English (US)
-- German (DE)
elitepvpers - play less, get more
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Support
|
Contact Us
|
FAQ
|
Advertising
|
Privacy Policy
|
Terms of Service
|
Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.