Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for duo boosting partner

Discussion on Looking for duo boosting partner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Looking for duo boosting partner

Hey my partner I used to boost with has stopped boosting so I'm looking for a new guy to boost with. Most of my boosts are around plat so I'm looking for a guy who can boost at plat and diamond. Pm if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Duo Queue Partner für Elo Boosting
06/24/2013 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
Ich such einen Partner mit einem Smurf Acc oder Auftragsacc um möglichst schnell und viele Accs zu boosten, zu zweit ist es halt viel spaßiger :D. wer lust hat kann mich in skype adden : kloklojul1
Need Partner to work with him on elo boosting
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Need Partner to work with him on elo boosting add me on skype eslameslam2641
[n] Dou Boosting Partner
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi I need a dou boosting partner. My partner is going on military services. I have an elo job that was from 1250-1750, however my partner is leaving for service until jan 10th but I promised id have it done by Jan 1st. currently the account is 1500. Need a partner to bring it to 1700s. However I DO NOT SPLIT PROFIT. I am looking for someone that is boosting a 1500 up to 1700. About me: Last season I was 1960 solo que 1742 team que
[S]Black Ops Boosting Partner [B]E*Gold
07/19/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo ich suche einen Partner den ich die ganze Zeit kille auf der PS3 !!! Das sind 11 Level ! Vorraussetzung: Tacktickeinstieg freigeschaltet Nicht Kill cam ankucken (dauert zu lange sonst -.-) PSN:BlueZora44 MLG Zephion
Looking for 3x PC Boosting Partner (English)
11/06/2011 - Battlefield - 4 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a 3 people for boosting. You can earn lots of points and needs to be done in a 4 player square. If we can get into a passworded server it's great and easier. Otherwise we need 8 player server and need 8 players in total so no one can join in, but it's only a 4 player job. So if we can get 8 players into an 8 player server, that is 2 sets of 4 so it's 2 groups. Anyway, if you're up for this I will let you know how to do it, mega points.