Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Division Boost Diamond/Challenger Player

Discussion on Division Boost Diamond/Challenger Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/29/2013, 19:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miszha View Post
If u still need vouch add me on skype:nanasaki.yuri
No need more vouches got enough
Old 07/29/2013, 22:00   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can pay u 50 euro from gold 5 to gold2 interested msg me at skype:
Old 07/30/2013, 00:31   #18

refresh
Old 07/30/2013, 14:48   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

SCAMMER, DONT TRUST HIM.

I've just asked for a service, after i paid him, he deleted me from skype.
DONT TRUST HIM.
DONT BUY JOBS FROM THIS GUY.

THANKS

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only]
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Created a new thread to update to the new league system. Previous Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2281856-selling-elo-boost-service-2-2k-playe r-na-only.html Just a veteren elo booster. I've been boosting for season 2 and play mid top or support. I can keep in contact with you through skype through the entire boost and will try to match any request you have of me. Skype: Tekshi (Nguyenshi) Rate
Division Boost by Diamond player
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello everyone , im 2400 elo player from season 2 who is in need of getting some Riot points for my smurf acc to get some champs over there , i also have now DIAMOND LEAGUE on my main and PLAt league division 1 on my smurf after the patch I can add any of my customer at my smurf account in gmae if he wish so (plat div 1) i can boost BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD/PLATINUM leagues Prices: Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 15€ Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 15€ Bronze...
Division Boost From Diamond Player
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I can Boost On Eu west/Nordic And NA http://i.epvpimg.com/pDGMf.jpg PRICES now really cheap because im new on this forum Bronze V > Bronze IV = 8 EUR Bronze IV > Bronze III = 8 EUR Bronze III > Bronze II = 8 EUR Bronze II > Bronze I = 8 EUR Bronze I > Silver V = 8 EUR
DIVISION BOOST ALL SERVERS - Team lopesz - Diamond and Challenger Booster only!
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/fqa7xv26/lopeszheader .png Hay guys! I offer here a Division Boost from me and my Team of Boosters. I did this Job allready alone but now I have a team which is full of Diamond and Challenger Player. We can boost you on EUW/EUNE/NA - in every Division you want! Up to Diamond! We are a trusted and safe service. We will do the Job so fast as we can! The prices bellow are not including Platinum and Diamond. If you buy more than 1 Division, we can talk about a...