LF bronze acc eune 07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi,
Im gold player myself, I'm looking to lend eune/euw bronze acc, I wanna try myself here. I'll do 2 games - if I lose you will take the acc, if I win I can play more. Just wanna try myself if it's the right time.
[Trading] Unranked euw for bronze 5 eune 07/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies original email included ......... 10 champs 1 ad runepage :) PN ME or post here
[Selling] EUNE BRONZE I ACCOUNT FOR 15 $ 06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello Im selling a bronze 1 account with around 40 lp :) I accept too steam gifts/keys
9031 Takedowns - 34014 Monster and Minion Kills - 280 Wins
Champions : Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,Cho Gath,Dr.Mundo,Draven,Elise,Evelynn,Ezreal,Fizz,Gan gplank , Garen , Jax , Katarina , Kayle , Malphite , Master Yi , Morgana , Nasus , Nunu , Olaf , Poppy , Rammus ,Ryze , Sivir , Sona , Soraka , Teemo , Tristana, Tryndamere , Twisted Fate , Udyr , Vayne, Volibear , Warwick And Xin Zhao
...
[Selling] Eune Acc LVL 30 BRONZE 1 10 EURO 06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hello im selling a Bronze I Account.
9031 Takedowns - 34014 Monster and Minion Kills - 280 Wins
Champions : Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,Cho Gath,Dr.Mundo,Draven,Elise,Evelynn,Ezreal,Fizz,Gan gplank , Garen , Jax , Katarina , Kayle , Malphite , Master Yi , Morgana , Nasus , Nunu , Olaf , Poppy , Rammus ,Ryze , Sivir , Sona , Soraka , Teemo , Tristana, Tryndamere , Twisted Fate , Udyr , Vayne, Volibear , Warwick And Xin Zhao
Skins : Unchained Alistar , Pharoal Amumu , Vandal Jax...
[Selling] EUNE ACCOUNT BRONZE 2 05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hello im selling a Bronze II Account.
9031 Takedowns - 34014 Monster and Minion Kills - 280 Wins
Champions : Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Amumu,Annie,Ashe,Cho Gath,Dr.Mundo,Draven,Elise,Evelynn,Ezreal,Fizz,Gan gplank , Garen , Jax , Katarina , Kayle , Malphite , Master Yi , Morgana , Nasus , Nunu , Olaf , Poppy , Rammus ,Ryze , Sivir , Sona , Soraka , Teemo , Tristana, Tryndamere , Twisted Fate , Udyr , Vayne, Volibear , Warwick And Xin Zhao
Skins : Unchained Alistar , Pharoal Amumu , Vandal Jax...