Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and Fast Eloboosting!

Discussion on Cheap and Fast Eloboosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap and Fast Eloboosting!

Hello Community,

I have been boosting people for some time now and a friend told me that it would be worth to make a topic here to find new "customers".
So if you want to grab a higher division before the season ends - youre absolutely right in this topic.

So here I am - pretty new in the business and not very known.

To my person:

I'm a german student with alot of free time at the moment, diamond league'd, willing to help out some buddies that want to get a higher division.
I have been pretty fast when boosting people, so I guess an order won't take very long.

You may ask yourself: "What do I need to get boosted?"

I can play any role so a large champion role is not needed and I will probably make myself some runesite I'd use.

My prices are for now:

Bronze Division ea. 10€ - (Bronze 1 to Silver 5 - 15€)
Silver Division ea. 15€ - (Silver 1 to Gold 5 - 20€)
Gold Division ea. 25€ - (Gold 1 to Platin - 30€)

As Payment I only accept Paypal right now.

Of course I'm still new in this forum and not very famous here and need to earn "TBM" so I'm up for "vouche games". Just add me on skype. (Only reliable and trusted Members please.)

What else can I say?

I will be fast, I will be discrete.

My Skype is Beastbooster and looking for customers right now.

Edit: Servers are EUW - EUNE - I dont know about TR/Russia Server - anyone knows the ping for me?
Old 07/23/2013, 14:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need a vouch for your service? add me skype pdaftw
Old 07/23/2013, 14:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 142/1/0
I can vouch pls add me in skype: schilda9
Old 07/23/2013, 14:57   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can Vouch too, used Many Booster so pn me your Skype
Old 07/23/2013, 15:11   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
The Black Market: 144/0/0
if still lookin´for a voucher just pn me
Old 07/23/2013, 18:44   #6

Push - contacted a few ppl here for Vouch Games.