Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wrong section, please delete.

Discussion on Wrong section, please delete. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section, please delete.

Hello everyone. is a new boosting website made up of the best boosters on the NA scene to help raise your ELO. We are made up of challenger tier and previous professional players currently looking for work.

We primarily boost on NA, rates are higher for EUW and OCE. (no EU NE)

We are made up of some of the best ELO Boosters in all of NA, and there is no limit to how high we will boost your account. We have boosted a total of 5 accounts to challenger, and we'd love yours to be the sixth!

We are some of the the most trusted boosters on this site! If you're looking for your first boost ever, We're great to start with. Our services are very fast, discrete, and professional. Buy a boost!

Q: What regions do you offer your services in?
A: We primarily do jobs on the NA server, but we can also do jobs on the EUW and OCE servers for additional costs.

Q: Will being boosted get me banned?
A: All our boosters use a VPN to mask our IPs while we boost your account, so there is no way to trace anything back to a single IP. You are 100% safe.

Q: What divisions do you boost to?
A: We boost from Bronze V to Challenger. Diamond 1 games are done on a per win basis.

Q: Can you win with specific champions?
A: Yes, for additional costs we can use specific champions while boosting your account.

Q: Do you do sell ranked teams or slots on teams?
A: Yes, we sell Diamond and Challenger 3v3 and 5v5 teams and slots. Please contact us if you are interested.

Q: Do you do coaching and/or lessons?
A: Yes, we have many skilled Diamond 1 and Challenger boosters who can help you get better. We offer lessons for all role. Contact us for a quote and discuss schedules.

Diamond 5 Jobs

Vouches / Testimonials

Quote:
Originally Posted by failcape

completed boost fast here is proof and lolking graph

i recommend him to everbody and vouch he is professional
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind0wnz
Finished my Gold V- Plat V boost flawlessly. Now I'm looking forward to the Plat V -Diamond V boost that's in progress!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iprodiigy
Completed the job really quick, always the best, 100% recommended for your boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegisterBat
This guy is a very good booster, he raised this account from Gold to Plat. Here is proof and chart of the games. He's also very friendly and responds quickly even whilst in the middle of a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Important45
Update on the Gold V - Plat V Job, he has gotten it to Gold 3 and is in promos now. He's very friendly and I would definitely recommend him.

Proof:

Email: