Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>EUW DIAMOND ACC NICE PRICE

Discussion on S>EUW DIAMOND ACC NICE PRICE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>EUW DIAMOND ACC NICE PRICE

Hi, guys. Im currently selling my EUW LoL account since i'll dedicate myself to CS:GO.

Username: Inventionz

Solo queue: Diamond V
Ranked team 5v5: Gold V

102 champions ( Dont have: Aatrox, Draven, Fiora, Karma, Lissandra, Nami, Lulu, Quinn, Sona, Syndra, Thresh, Viktor)

10 full rune pages

Almost all runes of the game and lots of skins!

add skype: joaobitcha

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond acc price cheap!(EU)
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello! if you are intrested post your skype here and we will trade!! i can sharescreen and everythings you need! accept only paypal Some info:
[Selling] Diamond acc price cheap!(EU)!!
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
hi guys! im selling my account! some info: - 9 pag runes - around 1000 normals - season 2 and season 3 diamond - all champions
[Buying] [NAME YOUR PRICE] Diamond S2 Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Name your price, only with trusted members. Will go first if you're really trusted. Must come with; Diamond border and Diamond S2 Icon (obviously) Original email + The welcome to league of legends email User and pass to the account (obviously) Must show proof before purchase, please post here if you're interested. (DON'T PM ME, POST HERE)
lynnd3goldshop buying and selling !! nice price and nice service for you !
07/26/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 4 Replies
buying all eu and us server contact me by add my msn or skype msn : [email protected] skype : xiaoxielynn selling on PA from 1m start to sell check price with me if you want to buy i can link you my shop
lynnd3goldshop buying and selling !! nice price and nice service for you !
06/06/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
delete this one plz ,wrong