Hello everyone, I'm here to offer you some professional, quick, effective, non-flaming, cheap boosting service. Season 1 Gold, Season 2 Platinum, season 3 Challenger/Diamond, season 4 Diamond/Challenger. You can contact me on my skype: tin.grav. Boosting on russian, turkish, euw and eune servers. Regards!
It would be better if you get some vouches for more Trust.
Also dont prefer this green letters
Hard to read.
If you want i could also vouch for you.
Just PM me or add me skype.
che.epvp
I just ordered a boost from him till Plat 2 (currently Gold I)
He will start it tomorrow because he is busy and he has agreed to do it 50/50.
Lets see if he's legit
I just ordered a boost from him till Plat 2 (currently Gold I)
He will start it tomorrow because he is busy and he has agreed to do it 50/50.
Lets see if he's legit
Will update once he played a few games.
sounds good.
He will do aswell 1 vouchgame on Gold for me.
I think this should be enought.
When he did the game i edit the pictures and write him a feedback.
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure
hey guys,my name is Hazem
I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it.
We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons
*The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality*
Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Sup guys,my name is evomau
Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it.
We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1.
We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended.
The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...