Yesterday i've bought an account of League of Legends, 2 min after that, the guy i've bought it from returned it and blocked me from skype. What can i do now ? Is there any way to refund my money? Please help!
I got scammed too but got money back through unauthorized account access paypal dispute. I posted here to warn others about the user (who is still "selling accounts") but I got warned and my thread deleted. Complain area only works if you accepted a trade or use elite gold. For some reason this forum doesn't like scammers being called out.
I got scammed too but got money back through unauthorized account access paypal dispute. I posted here to warn others about the user (who is still "selling accounts") but I got warned and my thread deleted. Complain area only works if you accepted a trade or use elite gold. For some reason this forum doesn't like scammers being called out.
Hi, I too got a post deleted and received a warning for exposing scammer. But to be fair, they can't allow that because every thread would end up the same. It's up to the legit people to use common sense and take precautions. Also most scammers on here are as dumb as **** anyway, and easy to spot.
Next time buy from trusted seller.
It is always better to prevent then to heal wounds, right?
That is why i hate paypal ... so easy to dispute for virtual goods.
Next time buy from trusted seller.
It is always better to prevent then to heal wounds, right?
That is why i hate paypal ... so easy to dispute for virtual goods.
This is why I was trying to warn others, his account looks fairly trustworthy. He had 15/0/0 (possibly fake accounts) he is a premium member, has elite gold and is marked as a middleman. I have the proof too.