Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You are Bronze and wanna geht higher without paying? look here !

Discussion on You are Bronze and wanna geht higher without paying? look here ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You are Bronze and wanna geht higher without paying? look here !

Ill make it short , iam a Diamond ad/plat mid player (2 accounts) and lookin forwardto start streaming later this day since i get faster internet.

iam looking for bronzeaccs (or less) to start my streaming with a "how to get out of elohell" series to get more consistent viewers

so i dont boost you "for free" i do it to get viewers, but u dont have to pay anything. i will tell my viewers its my smurf since i dont want to get you or me banned. but this wont happen anyways so dont worry.

and i dont wanna steal your account, i simply cant without the original email so relax, you r always safe.

i wont play THAT MUCH in one run on each account to prevent a ban for elo boosting, so dontworry.

What your account should be:

2 runepages atleast (ad/ap)
30 champs or more
As low as possible (elo) bronze V is best for me but higher isnt NP
i dont take silver accs for now but i will do later

I ONLY PLAY ON YOUR ACCOUNTS THE TIMES U R OK WITH!

feel free to add me on skype: tabbzn

sorry for bad language but iam kina tired and my english isnt perfect anyways

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying a gold/diamond/higher acc! Paying over 600€
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
:mofo: Hey guys, looking for a GOLD/DIAMOND/HIGHER account. I want It to have about 10+ skins on it and atleast 35-40 champions. No high demands :P I will go first with the payment. Ill pay 600$ pure cash in Paypal or get you highmoney PAYSAFECards. Ill do it any way it works. Skype : All4pking I can negotiate the price, maybe i'll go for 650-700€ if i really seem to like the account:)
[Selling] Bronze-Silver boosting very cheap ( 5 € from bronze V to bronze IV)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. Im boosting bronze-silver accounts with my friend. I accept paysafecards and skin codes for EAST Bronze divisions V-I - 5 € Bronze I - Silver V - 10 € Silver divisions V-I - 10 € Silver I to Gold V - 20 € http://tinypic.com/r/alk8j9/5
[Paying 20$] Setting up my vSRO server! [Paying 20$]
12/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 16 Replies
Hello, Recently i've decided to create a private server, so I checked out this site. I've downloaded everything in the download section, but have no idea what to do now. Could someone help me via Teamviewer, im able to pay up to 20$ to the one that can help me make my server. (Payments via PayPal/PaySafeCard) Thanks in advance
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx