Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 30 EUW unranked account with 0 placement matches played.

Discussion on lvl 30 EUW unranked account with 0 placement matches played. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 30 EUW unranked account with 0 placement matches played.

Heyho i am looking for an unranked lvl 30 euw account. I can pay 10 euro . should have some viable champs .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LVL 30 EUW Account 24 Champions 7 Skins Unranked with 1 Win already in placement
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I'm selling my fresh LVL 30 EUW Account. It has 361 RP, 829 IP, 1 IP Win boost left and 1 Ranked win already. http://i.imgur.com/aKFEicQh.jpg The Account has 24 owned champions. http://i.imgur.com/0Cw1TTqh.jpg
[Buying] placement matches NA
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
i want 1 person to play the first 10 ( maybe 20 if u do really good ) games i can get any champ/rune page setup u want i just need to find the person who can do this before i spend rp/ip on runes and shit i will pay via paypal verified or bank transfer skype: wampled
[Buying] Placement Matches
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey there, I would like to buy 10x placement matches - I have runes / champions and all that good stuff. I would like to watch on skype to ensure you do not duo with bronze for free easy wins that will only result in silver 5 placement for 10 wins.
[B] placement matches for 10€ PSC
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Yeah Community =) If someone is here who would play my play placement matches for 10€ tell me . and pls answer me around what tier i would be after the matches =) good morning =)
[WTB] lvl 30 acc + placement matches
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe community =) Ich suche einen lvl 30 account mit gespielten placement matches =) Über den Preis lässt sich verhandeln =) Ich gebe "first" =) Liebe Grüße :)