Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

======Cheap Elo Boosting - Fast Secure and Trusted====

Discussion on ======Cheap Elo Boosting - Fast Secure and Trusted==== within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/01/2013, 14:38   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 168/0/0
i could vouch for you with a feedback if you want
Old 09/01/2013, 14:49   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can u write me ur skype addy
Old 09/01/2013, 15:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK~Desire View Post
i could vouch for you with a feedback if you want
All vouches given out long tiem ago ..... Check comments and we already did a couple of boosting services , so please dont ask for more vouches ty
Old 09/03/2013, 00:29   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

100% Scammer he got 15 Euro Paysafecard from me , after this he told me he woulda start Boosting. Next Day all acc dates are changed.
Old 09/03/2013, 10:49   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested in buying Plat to Diamond Pack,
but all these last posts make me hesitate
Old 09/03/2013, 12:12   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wanted to order a boost from Silver 1 to Plat V , since he hadn't had many customers i asked him if he could do a couple of games before i pay.
I also offered him to pay him 1 day after he starts but he declined.
Then he suddenly became mad or something i dunno , he deleted me from skype then.
Then i wrote him again since i wanted to give him a chance , but before i was able to find a good option for both of us he became very unfriendly again.
After he deleted me i wrote in his thread " sad that u had to ignore me good luck anyway" seems like he took that offensive.
He said if i wouldn't delete this post he will post all skype logs , i didn't want to have drama so i deleted it but since there is someone now that says he is a scammer i write it again.

To me he didn't seem to be trusted , but thats just what i think u can check it yourself.

Probably he will post skype logs now to make me look like i lie , but i don't care i don't earn money or anything with this post i have no reason to lie.

I just shared my experience with him , i think that is not a crime.
Old 09/03/2013, 16:18   #37

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoq View Post
I wanted to order a boost from Silver 1 to Plat V , since he hadn't had many customers i asked him if he could do a couple of games before i pay.
I also offered him to pay him 1 day after he starts but he declined.
Then he suddenly became mad or something i dunno , he deleted me from skype then.
Then i wrote him again since i wanted to give him a chance , but before i was able to find a good option for both of us he became very unfriendly again.
After he deleted me i wrote in his thread " sad that u had to ignore me good luck anyway" seems like he took that offensive.
He said if i wouldn't delete this post he will post all skype logs , i didn't want to have drama so i deleted it but since there is someone now that says he is a scammer i write it again.

To me he didn't seem to be trusted , but thats just what i think u can check it yourself.

Probably he will post skype logs now to make me look like i lie , but i don't care i don't earn money or anything with this post i have no reason to lie.

I just shared my experience with him , i think that is not a crime.
Well that was expeceted from a guy who tell lies anyway i dont want to fight about this with him because it just a waste of time anyone who thinks,want and need a prove that this guy wanted us to start his boosting first and play like 10 games before he pay us for the half of the price first can contact me freely and i will show him the full conversation we had on skype via teamviewr,screen share or picture. Currecntly we have alot of customers but you can contact us and ask us any question you want. Last thing check our prevous trades with ello boosting ^^
Old 09/03/2013, 17:29   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonone View Post
Well that was expeceted from a guy who tell lies anyway i dont want to fight about this with him because it just a waste of time anyone who thinks,want and need a prove that this guy wanted us to start his boosting first and play like 10 games before he pay us for the half of the price first can contact me freely and i will show him the full conversation we had on skype via teamviewr,screen share or picture. Currecntly we have alot of customers but you can contact us and ask us any question you want. Last thing check our prevous trades with ello boosting ^^

I was one of the "customers he said" and he scammed me.

Never Buy from him he is 100% Scammer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2013, 17:09   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasanukt113 View Post
I was one of the "customers he said" and he scammed me.

Never Buy from him he is 100% Scammer.
I gave him 2 skins arcade heca + riot blits cuz the boosting was dealyed for 1-2 days booster had social problems, after that he wrote to me that someone changed his passowrd and email, and he accused me that i stole his money and account. Who will be that stupid to change email and password when you can easily recover it by asking league of legends support.
Old 09/04/2013, 20:39   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I don't know what's going on here but I think people really want to make us think he is not trusted... He hasn't boosted me yet. It's a fact. But he was really friendly to me. And trust me I had a LOT of questions (and maybe some of them kinda stupid because I'm new here xD). He never made fun of me or refused to answer. He was always really nice and even helped me sending me some links so I would do things faster. I had some problems but he still waited 2 or 3 days for me. I paid and then I spoke to the booster. He is really, really friendly! He went to my acc and changed some runes and masteries because he needed it for the boost. The password hasn't changed. Everything's fine. He hasn't played yet but he explained why. I'll say more when the boost is finished or if something happens. But at the moment I have no reasons to say you should not trust him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2013, 21:06   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdMind View Post
I don't know what's going on here but I think people really want to make us think he is not trusted... He hasn't boosted me yet. It's a fact. But he was really friendly to me. And trust me I had a LOT of questions (and maybe some of them kinda stupid because I'm new here xD). He never made fun of me or refused to answer. He was always really nice and even helped me sending me some links so I would do things faster. I had some problems but he still waited 2 or 3 days for me. I paid and then I spoke to the booster. He is really, really friendly! He went to my acc and changed some runes and masteries because he needed it for the boost. The password hasn't changed. Everything's fine. He hasn't played yet but he explained why. I'll say more when the boost is finished or if something happens. But at the moment I have no reasons to say you should not trust him.
He is trusted.... he boosted me already, thats all what i can say.
so you can be sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2013, 00:16   #42

gg
Old 09/12/2013, 15:06   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, I'm back. The boost is now over. So yes, he is trusted. And my booster was amazing. I had a complicated situation but he always did the best to help me so I wouldn't have any problem. He is really, really nice. I loved to spectate the games and some of them were pretty fun.
Old 09/12/2013, 23:25   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Elo boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonone View Post

Hi, i'm interested in buying some elo boost, silver 1 - gold 5, contact me asap
Old 09/14/2013, 17:47   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey need elo boost add me pls Skype : TRC eBola

Tags
elo boost, elo boost cheap, elo boosting service