Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ACC lvl 30 Gold - Diamond!

Discussion on EUW ACC lvl 30 Gold - Diamond! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ACC lvl 30 -------> 50€ PSC

Deutsch:

English:

Offer on this threat or send a PM.

I dont trade without the Original Email Adress !
I want Screenshots & i dont go first!
Old 07/01/2013, 12:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 72
Old 07/01/2013, 18:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Platin 5 Account mit 100 lp, S2 Gold. Alle champs außer aatrox. 82 Skins (Pulsefire Ez, Silver kayle...).
Old 07/01/2013, 18:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMaulwurf' View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LioN Nephix View Post
Platin 5 Account mit 100 lp, S2 Gold. Alle champs außer aatrox. 82 Skins (Pulsefire Ez, Silver kayle...).
Ich suche mal weiter :-)
Old 07/04/2013, 00:24   #5

#Push!
Old 07/10/2013, 00:05   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

D

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU-[WEST] ACCOUNT: TRIPPLE DIAMOND S2, S3 soloq diamond, s1 gold
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my league of legends account. In the past I offered elo boosting and so you can trust me. I stop playing cause it takes to much time. The account is lvl 30 and is at the moment at Diamond divison I. It was gold at S1 and was Tripple Diamond at S2. http://imgur.com/FEvo5u6.png The account has 3,4k RP and 3k IP http://i.imgur.com/1ueZgEx.png It has94 champions .http://i.imgur.com/gxTFkKF.jpg
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible