[Selling] EUNE SILVER II ACCOUNT. 06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies EU-NE SILVER II Account for sale!
Champions (63):
Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Caitlyn, Cho'Gath, Corki, Darius, Diana, Draven, Elise, Evelynn, Ezreal, Fiddlesticks, Gangplank, Garen, Graves, Jax, Jayce, Karma, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Leona, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Miss Fortune, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Pantheon, Poppy, Quinn, Renekton, Rengar, Ryze, Shaco, Shyvana, Sion, Sivir, Soraka, Taric, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twitch,...
[Buying] account at EUNE around Silver 2-3 06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies I'd like to buy an account at EUNE, minimum S 3-2 rank.
My main is support so I need a support focused account(with runes).
Nami, Leona and Lulu is important for me, and I need the most of mid champion.
Its not disadvantage if u have some skin as well.
I have a Diablo 3 account for trade, or ofc money.
If you interested in, please add me on skype: my.wanderlust
or send me an email: [email protected]
[Selling] WTS SILVER III level 30 account EUNE 05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies hello i want to sale my silver III acount.
it has 65+champs
2 rune pages
31 skins
original email
account is on EUNE
never banend never warned
[Selling] Silver II EUNE account 10€! 04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hi there i want to fast sell my account
Server: EUNE
Name: SK Runble, 30 champs some skins full Runes
sell fast for PSC! bid start at 10€
skype:semikk.77
bumb i just need 1260 RP !!
WTS 2 ACCOUNT EUW/EUNE DIAMOND/SILVER! 03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello!
Today I want to sell 2 of my accounts.
Account #1
EU West, Bronze I, I can boost to Silver V for additional 5€
91 champions(there are not owned: http://i.imgur.com/7UqVD8y.jpg)
13 skins
- Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV