Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Boosting done by Diamond 1

Discussion on NA Boosting done by Diamond 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Boosting done by Diamond 1

Hello there!
My name is Xi, I'm a diamond 1 north american player.
I'm very interested in getting into the boosting scene, and with this thread I am currently looking to do a few jobs for vouches as seems to be the norm on ePvP.

I'll update post-vouches with pricing etc once I have established validity in my services.
I am more than willing to screenshare my account profiles to provide further proof of my personal rankings!
Uneasy of posting main accounts here.

Happy gaming!

Smurf I rushed to plat
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smurf1.jpg (410.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 06/20/2013, 01:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Those profiles only have wins. Usually when I look at a profile theres the G for total games near it like in your first picture
Old 06/20/2013, 01:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Add to skype iprodiigy?
I will screenshare for you. Im uneasy about posting account info as it may result in shady riotees as it is.