Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding new Riot crackdown on elo boosters/boostees

Discussion on Regarding new Riot crackdown on elo boosters/boostees within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/15/2013, 03:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
I got boosted from Gold 2 to Plat 5 so it wasnt huge, but my booster used a champ I never played before and a different IP so I'm sorta nervous.
Old 06/15/2013, 03:59   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by refllect View Post
I got boosted from Gold 2 to Plat 5 so it wasnt huge, but my booster used a champ I never played before and a different IP so I'm sorta nervous.
There's no proof that you didn't just go on vacation or whatever, no actual proof. They can't ban you unless they have solid proof of you getting boosted, like ingame sreenshots, replays, or whatever - but no booster would give riot that unless you scammed them or whatever. You shouldn't worry about it, I just think they got enough of it and wanted to scare people, so far seems to be working.
Old 06/15/2013, 04:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by larskrause View Post
There's no proof that you didn't just go on vacation or whatever, no actual proof. They can't ban you unless they have solid proof of you getting boosted, like ingame sreenshots, replays, or whatever - but no booster would give riot that unless you scammed them or whatever. You shouldn't worry about it, I just think they got enough of it and wanted to scare people, so far seems to be working.
Yeah but I played normal games on my account while it was being boosted so that's like 2 different IPs alternating.
Old 06/15/2013, 04:47   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

There are already people banned even from bronze to silver
Old 06/15/2013, 04:52   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Wow that sucks, I wonder what their system is to finding boosters/boostees
Old 06/15/2013, 05:06   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Riot so kind doesn't make the ban 28 days instead
Old 06/15/2013, 06:25   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i wonder if they will do something about the boosting websites
Old 06/15/2013, 08:07   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BANNING EVERYONE...
Old 06/15/2013, 08:46   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctizer View Post
i wonder if they will do something about the boosting websites
They cant.

What they can to get a booster is to try to say they are a costumer and ask about your main acc.

That would **** you.
Old 06/15/2013, 09:02   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketzuna View Post
They cant.

What they can to get a booster is to try to say they are a costumer and ask about your main acc.

That would **** you.
pretty sure they dont have to do that.
simply matching the accounts that were played by the same ip address and ban them all would do.
Old 06/15/2013, 09:25   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dosnt help if you play your acc from your IP and the customer from VPN.

But if its Riot i dont think its a problem for them to compare the Champs and IP
Old 06/15/2013, 10:19   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

They can't ban suspicious players although they have different IP Logins on their accounts or having a large winning streak, or even both at the same time.

The only way they can proof an account boosting is to check a specific booster and take a look where his specific IP has been used on accounts.
When his IP has been used on like 100 different accounts within a month, they will ban you because its obvious he does not own this amount of accounts.

Using a VPN during boosting should prevent a ban. Riot might be aware of the VPN IP but they can't ban you for this because i guess a public VPN provider is being used for like thousands of LoL players a day.
Old 06/15/2013, 10:32   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Riot use an algorithm that check many options like ip, onlinetimes, duoq partner and so on.

Based on this information/filter they got a list of ppl who MAYBE boost.
THIS ppl where checked EACH from Riot. It is NOT an automatic bann!

Have a look into the na forum/na riot chats for more information.

The only "safe"way to "boost" elo is now duoq whats absolut legal!
Old 06/15/2013, 11:00   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Its 2013 - Who doesnt use VPN for skype/boosting?

Besides people always get this wrong. The "boosters" getting banned are mainly retards streaming their boosts, or advertising ingame in public chats or whatever. Thats why they always highlight the LCS players getting "punished" for elo boosting - because barely anyone else is banned.

On top of that, this happens mainly in NA - they dont have the recourses to do it in EU. So no, this wont affect anyone. At least not here.
Old 06/15/2013, 11:21   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 141/0/0
just use VPN and make 1 division per 2-3 days. and somotime loose in normals) and ranked when take new league)