hi, i can join you actually i am smurfin there, from diamond I, i don't want anything for it in ex-change only if feel like some egold but its up to you
WTB Duo Queue Boost Gold to Plat NA 03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies I'm looking for a Diamond Player to duo queue with me from Gold 5 to Plat 5 in NA server.
I offer 200$.
Message me here or post your skype.
I can play any roles but top.
LOOKING FOR DUO QUEUE BOOST NA GOLD 4 TO PLAT 5 02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
I'm looking for a duo queue boost from Gold 4 to Platinium 5 on NA server.
I can play Mid, ADC and support.
I'm available to play thursday night, friday all day, saturday all day.
Please post your price AND your skype on this thread or pm me.
[S] Duo Queue Mate EUW 02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Suche nen Duo Queue Mate auf EUW Server, der nicht komplett failt, um zusammen Divisionen hochzusteigen. Da man zu 2 ein Game (Wenn nicht allzugroße Trolls drinnen sind) regeln kann, müsste es klappen :)
Meine Positionen: Am besten Mid, Top dann Jungle & ADC - Supporten kann ich nicht wirklich ;)
Hab fast alle Champs und alle Runen die man braucht.
Solltet auch etwa Silber sein.
Bei Interesse und evtl. paar Rankeds -> Skype: kevin7777771
[S]Elo Boosters for duo queue... [B]Paypal 03/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Title..
I don't want to give my account away because there aren't many trusted elo boost services out here..
I am willing to find someone who can duo and carry hard... with duo rank queue..
I will pay.
Post or private message me if interested