Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

.: HypedELOBoosting :. Cheap + Quick Boosting by Team of Diamonds! [NA]

Discussion on .: HypedELOBoosting :. Cheap + Quick Boosting by Team of Diamonds! [NA] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
.: HypedELOBoosting :. Cheap + Quick Boosting by Team of Diamonds! [NA]

HypedELOBoosting Season 3

Hello! HypedELOBoosting is back for Season to offer high quality and timely ELO Boosts. Our Team consists of 1 Challenger Player and 2 Diamond 1 Players who are devoting their free time to boosts. For a Limited Time, HypedELOBoosting is offering discounts for new customers who are willing to vouch!

Bronze Tier
Bronze V to Bronze II = $20 per Division
Bronze I to Silver V = $25

Bronze V to Silver V = $105

Silver Tier
Silver V to Silver II = $25 per Division
Silver I to Gold V = $35

Silver V to Gold V = $140

Gold Tier
Gold V to Gold II = $35 per DivisonDivision
Gold I to Platinum V = $55

Gold V to Platinum V = 195

Platinum Tier
Platinum V to Platinum II = $50 per Division
Platinum I to Diamond V = $70

Platinum V to Diamond V = 270

Diamond Tier
Diamond V to Diamond IV = $135
Diamond IV to Diamond III = $150
Diamond III to Diamond II = $180
Diamond II to Diamond I = $200

IF LP 15 OR LOWER:
PAY PER WIN
Per wins are Net Wins. You will be however many wins up in your Win / Loss that you pay for. If you pay for 3, and we lose 1, we will win 4 games.

Bronze Tier:
$3 Per Win
Silver Tier:
$5 Per Win
Gold Tier:
$7 Per Win

Platinum Tier:
V - $8
IV - $9
III - $9.50
II - $10
I - $11

Diamond Tier:
V - $14
IV - $15
III - $16
II - $17
I - $18
Previous Jobs:

We strive to be online near 24 hours a day to be able to talk, answers questions and settle things out. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us at our Skype.
Old 06/07/2013, 09:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added. Want to vouch.
Old 06/08/2013, 22:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can vouch for this guy, did plat 5 -> diamond 5 cheap and really quick
Old 06/08/2013, 23:02   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Toda !
Old 06/10/2013, 03:45   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

just bought a division boost from these guys. spectating now, will post screenshots when and tell you guys how it goes
Old 06/10/2013, 03:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you need vouch games, pm me or add skype :---)
Old 06/11/2013, 10:12   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

At first I was skeptical of these guys because of their lack of vouchers + cheap price (they offered me a huge discount for being one of their first customer). They gave me a division boost in platV regardless of my low MMR and carried wonderfully. They are a friendly team and often duo queued during the job to ensure victories.
I would absolutely recommend these guys again.
Old 06/11/2013, 11:18   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofpenguins View Post
At first I was skeptical of these guys because of their lack of vouchers + cheap price (they offered me a huge discount for being one of their first customer). They gave me a division boost in platV regardless of my low MMR and carried wonderfully. They are a friendly team and often duo queued during the job to ensure victories.
I would absolutely recommend these guys again.
sup Jay... :P

LoL, anyways these guys seem to be highly skilled but short of time.
they seem to be busy all the time, and couldnt cover all their customers every day. However, they are definitely very good players though.
Old 06/12/2013, 07:23   #9

bump, updated with new pricing shtuff
Old 06/12/2013, 09:13   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested in a gold 2 to plat 5 boost for NA. What kind of discounts are available? Thanks for your time.
Old 06/14/2013, 22:39   #11

Bump, online now, room for more jobs!
Old 06/14/2013, 22:54   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Was referred to them by someone else, but am very happy so far! Attached are the screenshots of the games they played. I was able to request the jungler booster at no extra cost, hassle free. So far they've lost 3-4 games, won ~10-12. I also notice they Duo q and increase the odds of winning. Even when playing outside their position they generally do well and contribute to the game. Generally consistent, no bad manners, and I think I even got honor from the games I played with them. Moved up 2 divisions from Plat5 to Plat3, going all the way to D5 with them.

By FAR the cheapest boosting service I have been able to find. They even gave me a discount because I started high up in Plat 5. Would definitely recommend for anyone that wants a hassle free experience.

Old 06/18/2013, 22:53   #13

bump, jobs pls