Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!)

Discussion on CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!)

The account has got only 12 ranked games and is already Silver, SO U CAN REACH GOLD OR PLATINUM EASY playing good.

Has got a lot of pro runes and almost 80 champs. And some skins.

REALLY CHEAP! 25 euros

infos and screenshare: giacomo.barvas (skype)

ONLY PAYPAL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING LOL ACCOUNT CHEAP! 40 CHAMPS! MUTIPLY SKINS| RARE SKINS!
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
15 EURO I WILL GO FIRST IF U ARE TRUSTED! ADD ME ON SKYPE FOR SHARE SCREEN OF THE ACCOUNT I WIL GO FIRST IF U ARE A TRUSTED MEMBER SKYPE: imvennize1337 Hello guys im selling my LoL account.
[Selling] CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!)
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!) The account has got only 12 ranked games and is already Silver, SO U CAN REACH GOLD OR PLATINUM EASY playing good. Has got a lot of pro runes and almost 80 champs. And some skins. REALLY CHEAP! 25 euros infos and screenshare: giacomo.barvas (skype)
[Selling] CHEAP! 78 CHAMPS NEW ACCOUNT! (some skins!)
05/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has got only 12 ranked games and is already Silver, SO U CAN REACH GOLD OR PLATINUM EASY playing good. Has got a lot of pro runes and almost 80 champs. And some skins. REALLY CHEAP! 25 euros infos and screenshare: giacomo.barvas (skype) ONLY PAYPAL
LoL Account Lvl 30 1100+ wins, ALL CHAMPS{MISSING 1} 500$+ IN SKINS CHEAP CHEAP
10/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Over 500+ $ In Skins, including 5 legendary skins, 7 LIMITED EDITON SKINS. will let you log with teamviewer to see the account, Level 30, NA Server , Missing 1-2 champs Selling for 30000 WoW Gold OR WoW - Gamecard Prepaid 60 days WoW - Gamecard Prepaid 60 days FROM THE EPVPER SHOP.
Lol account cheap almost all champs many skins
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Guys i have almost all champs i dont have only 10 champs at my account got about 27 skins 4 full rune pages Accepting paypal, psc or you go first or we call a middle man skype: pdaftw