Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - Europe!

Discussion on Efficient, Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting Service - Europe! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap, Friendly and FAST! ELO Boosting and Coaching Service- Europe!

Greetings!
Currently UnAvailable for boosting! and Coaching!

TAKING TRUSTED PEOPLE VOUCHES!

Doing Boosts on servers: EUW, EUNE, TURKEY
As of May 27th 2013 we are boosting, showing the customers that we are a fresh and new boosting service that promises to deliver more for your money! We have previously boosted before, from friends of friends and word of mouth, Unfortunately we are unable to provide vouches and so we are willing to play test games to prove that your money is going to be made worthwhile.

As for ourselves, we are a British partnership and are both Diamond. As you see from the images below, these are our accounts. Our mains have never been banned or received warnings of any kind, thus ensuring your account safety.

Our Main Accounts:

Main Ratings:

Hazzarhod - S1 Gold , S2 -Platinum, Season 3 - Diamond
Futurismz - S1 Gold , S2 - Platinum, Season 3 - Diamond

Our boosting service is:

-Discrete - We will not talk to anybody on your friends list, Not stream the boosted games or give out account details of any kind

-Professional- Both players are highly rated and have been playing League of Legends since the end of Beta, around 3 years ago

-Efficient- We will not use any RP or IP and only require Basic AD/AP/Support rune pages

-Safe and Trustworthy- Due to our lack of vouches, we will be running test games where you can really see what we are worth. Your accounts will be in safe hands as we will not talk to any individuals, including whispers from friends.

-[HAS] Customer Support- We are both native English speakers so dealing with any enquiries you may have will not be an issue

-Reliable- We are confident in our 80-90% win rate, believing that we will win more games then lose and it will be rare for us to lose a game. We keep playing until we reach your desired elo!

All these, along with our Competitive pricing means were are an ideal service!

Pricing:

Elo boost!

As a competitive service, We offer the best possible rates! The most divisions you want boosted, the more discounts you are entitled to!

Bronze V --> Bronze IV = €10
Bronze IV --> Bronze III = €10
Bronze III --> Bronze II = €10
Bronze II --> Bronze I = €10
Bronze I --> Silver 5 = €12

Silver V --> Silver IV = €12
Silver IV --> Silver III = €12
Silver III --> Silver II = €12
Silver II --> Silver I = €12
Silver I --> Gold 5 = €14

Gold V --> Gold IV = €16
Gold IV --> Gold III = €16
Gold III --> Gold II = €16
Gold II --> Gold I = €18
Gold I --> Platinum 5 = €30

Platinum V --> Platinum IV = €40
Platinum IV --> Platinum III = €45
Platinum III --> Platinum II = €45
Platinum II --> Platinum I = € 50
Platinum I --> Diamond 5 = €60

**During the period we boost your accounts, we expect you NOT to play ranked games. If you do, and lose, we reserve the right to cancel the boost without refund**

*NOTE* - The reason we don't boost beyond diamond 5 is due to the overwhelming time it would take, we want to keep this boosting service quick and affordable.

*There are additional costs for games that earn under 12LP, we expect payment after each game when this is the case.
Prices:
Bronze = €2
Silver = €3
Gold = €4
Plat = €5

Coaching!

We also now offer a coaching service, paid by the hour! Our coaching service is unique and as I am learning to become a teacher, we can ensure you're in the right hands. Studying to become a teacher means I am learning how to effectively "teach" someone, how individuals learn and their progress rates. Think of it as a learning cycle.

Sure its easy to shout knowledge about the game to somebody, but its a whole different thing to make sure the person understands why and in a game where the meta is frequently changing, there's new things to learn and our service wants you to understand what changes and why, and more importantly, what it takes for you to be better then that person you're laning or jungling against

Obviously you guys want people who main their roles to teach you for the best possible learning experience, and so we are offering coaching in:

AD Carry, Support, Solo Top and Jungle!

-However, we can give coaching of mid lane to a platinum standard, whereas the other coaching roles are to a diamond standard.

Our coaching service makes sure:

-Prepares you before the game. Mentality and attitude are two of the key components of many, that can give you the edge over fellow summoners.

-Your individual faults. Lets be honest, everyone has faults and flaws. The sooner we realise and notify these flaws, the sooner we progress. That means progressing that ladder and your skill. We as teachers, are patient and understand different people have different progress rates.

-You know what you are doing. Understanding the best runes, items, skill order, masteries and more is essential to this game.

-A frequent question and ask service. As you buy an hour of coaching, you will have access to myself and my partners on skype. This means you can ask us any question regarding the game and we will give an educated answer. Doesn't matter the question or the time, we will answer it

-Flexible! We understand people are busy, so we work around this and agree on the time together. This means no distractions when learning or any bothering!

-AVAILABLE ON ANY SERVER!

Coaching is paid at an hourly rate with some room for negotiations. Our current price is:

10€ an hour.

Payment Method:

Payments are made via Paypal, and can to ensure your trust we will allow payments in installments, where you pay 50% before and 50% after to show you we are not scammers and are looking to do exactly what you pay for.

All transactions will be discussed on skype: rhodrirulz_lp

or contact us on email:

Kind Regards, Huzzarhod + Futurismz

VOUCHES:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2013, 22:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump.
Old 05/27/2013, 22:50   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

pmed for vouch
Old 05/27/2013, 22:57   #4

Currently doing a vouch! only one left to take!
Old 05/27/2013, 23:40   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bump.
Old 05/27/2013, 23:54   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Okay, We agreed on him doing 3-4 vouch games!

Will post feedbacks after he's done doing the vouch games.
Old 05/28/2013, 00:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 815
why don't you lot do 1game vouches instead? so you get more feedbacks instead of just 1-2 feedbacks and playing the same amount of games. Just a option
Old 05/28/2013, 00:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shippolifer View Post
why don't you lot do 1game vouches instead? so you get more feedbacks instead of just 1-2 feedbacks and playing the same amount of games. Just a option
Yeah we just realized people were satisfied with one or two games! so we are switching to that now

bump
Old 05/28/2013, 02:03   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazzarhod View Post
bump
You can bump once a day .
Looking for vouches? skype : razorlightboost
Free bump
Old 05/28/2013, 02:39   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added you on skype for vouch!
---
Editing 1h later.

He play'd one game as Varus on my plat 3 account.
He play'd really well, out csed everybody and was ahead even tough his support (Blitz) didn't land any hooks.. Can defintly boost in lower/higher elo (Plat +3 easy). Really nice guy also, explaining stuff he did!
He had at first 2 players mid (Lux & a fizz) but decided to play it out and carried! Nice guy!

Stats:
Old 05/28/2013, 13:57   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

rly fast and well played games
Old 05/28/2013, 15:37   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Did two games on my account, won both fairly easy :-) Good job! Vouching for him
Old 05/28/2013, 16:57   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 95
What can I say... a picture is worth a thousand words. Carried easily in plat 1 (With diamonds in queue).
Great carry, he can boost easily, I would definitely recommend him.
Old 05/28/2013, 17:41   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Did two games for me, won both as varus, carried both games. ++
Old 05/28/2013, 20:08   #15

cheers for the nice feedback guys!

available!

hey guys due to popular demand we are lowering the prices a bit!