Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB][NA] Duo queue boost until PLat

Discussion on [WTB][NA] Duo queue boost until PLat within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB][NA] Duo queue boost until PLat

Hi , I'm currently Gold III and i'm looking for someone who can duo with me until plat. I main support .

Add me on skype fateeeeeeee so we can discuss price and stuff.

Thanks
Old 05/27/2013, 06:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Added you on skype.

Heres my thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Duo Queue Boost Gold to Plat NA
03/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for a Diamond Player to duo queue with me from Gold 5 to Plat 5 in NA server. I offer 200$. Message me here or post your skype. I can play any roles but top.
LOOKING FOR DUO QUEUE BOOST NA GOLD 4 TO PLAT 5
02/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for a duo queue boost from Gold 4 to Platinium 5 on NA server. I can play Mid, ADC and support. I'm available to play thursday night, friday all day, saturday all day. Please post your price AND your skype on this thread or pm me.
LF > Elo Boost Plat Solo Queue Before Season End
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im currently 1773 and don't have time to play ranked so im looking for someone one to boost my elo to 1850 for plat if you are a elo booster i would like some proof willing to pay a decent amount of $$ NA btw
[Selling]Olafs NA/EU - Elo boost/duo queue boost.
03/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi my name is Olaf i have a season 1 plat badge on NA and am 1824 rating at the time i write this(this will change as i play ranked a lot) and i am offering Elo boost -i go on your account and solo queue. -up to 1700 elo on any server. -price will be 15euro/20$ per 100 elo. -you can pay before and i will boost your elo fast. -you can also pay after every 100 elo i get, i will stop playing after gaining 100 elo until payment and then i will do another 100. -only have paypal at the...