Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Diamond Account

Discussion on WTS Diamond Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 19
WTS Diamond Account

Hello everyone,
These past 2 days i have got ****** off since i got scammed 2 times when i tried to get a West account so i decided to stop League of Legends once and for all and planning to sell my Diamond account on EUNE.

Account information:

-Diamond I Solo-Duo-Q
-Gold I 3-Ranked Team
-Gold III 5-Ranked Team
-693 Wins + on Normal Games

I got every champion and 9 rune pages ( and every rune available ingame )
I will now post the list with the 35 skins that i own :

Uncle Ryze
Bandit Sivir
Firefang Warwick
Fiddle Me Timbers
Nemesis Jax
Superb Villain Veigar
Spooky GP
Mercenary Katarina
Prestigious LeBlanc
Warlord Shen
Officer Caitlyn
Frosted Ezreal
Dragon Fist Lee Sin
Dragonslayer Vayne
Soul Reaver Draven
Nightraven Fiora
Shockblade Zed
Archlight Varus
Dark Valkyrie Diana
Lord Darius
Bloodfury Renekton
Mafia Miss Fortune
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao
Runeguard Volibear
Harbinger Kassadin
Steel Legion Garen
Frostfire Annie
Frost Queen Janna
King Tryndamere
Rocket Girl Tristana as well as the free one
iBlitzcrank
Hextech Anivia
Jade Dragon Wukong
Foxfire Ahri

Also included :

-Original E-mail
-Support E-mail

If you are interested in my account please send me a pm either here on the forum or in my skype ( aek.forever. ) Every offer is welcome...If you need more information about the account just write it here or ask in a pm...About screenshots i don't have time to put them here right now...Will maybe add them later...I will show you on skype if you ask for them by the way

Thanks for your time..!

#Bump

BUMP
Old 05/30/2013, 00:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me on skype. Mirro.games

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DIAMOND Account EUW/EUNE
12/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys. Wanna buy a DIAMOND Soloq rating account on EUW, i prefere DIAMOND 3 OR BETTER HIGHER - Account HAVE to come with ORIGINAL email + welcome email included - Support account INCLUDED - S3 Diamond 4-5 or HIGHER - S2 diamond border would be nice - enough champs, runes, runesites - skins doenst matter
WTB EUW/EUNE Diamond account
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
So basically i want to buy account on eu servers wich is at diamond league. I dont really care about skins/champs but i look all offers. I pay via paypal and trades will be made via middleman. pm me here or add your skype infos here with account information so i can add u later if it looks interesting.
[Selling] Diamond I account - EUNE
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey! :D I want to sell my diamond I account located on EUNE. Details: 1000+ won normal games, 170k+ minions slain, gold frame, 300+ RP, 4000~ IP Account has 83 champions, 4 runepages, literally TONS of most useful runes, and some nice skins: - boneclaw shyv
[Selling] DIAMOND III ACCOUNT EUNE!
03/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! Today I want to sell my EU/NE Diamond III account, can probably transfer to EUW(im not sure). Account is atm banned for idling and leaving from games due to internet issues, tomorrow the ban expires. It's diamond III and it has so much MMR(i'm sometimes matching with challengers and diamonds I) There are not owned champions: http://i.imgur.com/4Pyyo1d.jpg Skins: White Mage Veigar Big Bad Warwick Woad Ashe Lord Darius
WTB DIAMOND S2 ACCOUNT [EU-W,EUNE]
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Yo, Looking for an Account, which was Diamond in Season2. So it should have the Diamond Bord and the Diamond Banner. (NOTHING ELSE, NO SKINS CHAMPS NEEDED!) I am ready to give good money per paypal. We can use MM too.