Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

/sell Level 30 EUNE account+67 Champs+18 skins

Discussion on /sell Level 30 EUNE account+67 Champs+18 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
/sell Level 30 EUNE account+67 Champs+18 skins

WTT for an account with Pulsefire Ezreal. I dont care about level, elo or champs Im just dying for that skin.
WTS for roughly 25 euros or so, (in order to buy Pulsefire Ezreal) But im open to all other offers as I know my account may not be worth 25 euros.
Add me on skype: emokid222 for a screen share in case you dont believe the pictures below:
Runes:

Champs:

Legacy Icons:

Skins:

Feel free to add me on skype, im open to all other offers: emokid222 If you wish to trade I will go first if you have 20+ tbm and if not we will be using an MM.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell EUNE account 50 champs 7 skins
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
hello i sell my smurf account for paypal money or paysafecard i give almost 50 euro i buy champs with rp this is the reason i dont have skins.i want to sell it fast so make me offer!!! http://i.imgur.com/N3hsrFK.jpg General Informations Ranked Games Rune Pages DAMAGE
[SELL] LoL EUNE Account. 5 Legendary skins/50 regular skins. 80+ Champs.
03/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my EUNE account that I no longer need. There's nothing fishy about the account, has never been banned except for a few leaver penatlies. Legendary-skins: Pulsfire Ezreal Demonblade Tryndamere Brolaf Blood Lord Vladimir Gatekeeper Galio
*WANT TO SELL* Lvl 30 EUNE Account! 40+ CHAMPS, 5 Skins!!
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey, it has over 40 champs and 5 skins! Pm me or skype: MarcPietsch
[WTS][EUNE] LOL Account Level 30 | 56 Champs || Skins Legendary| 1242 elo
12/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i want to sell my League of legends account. you will get orignal email also i just quit lol. it has alot of skins i dont have time to screenshot them but i can sharescreen. my skype: netanelbf3 Champs: http://puu.sh/1DWBI Runes: AD: http://puu.sh/1DWCP Runes:
[WTS][EUNE] LOL Account LEVEL 30 |70+ champs| Legendary skins | Pax skins || DIAMOND
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Im Selling my LOL ACCOUNT here is some info about the account: Level 30 72+ champs (Includes Zed and Elise the newest champions!). 8000 IP 4582 RP Diamond Border! MANY MANY SKINS 3 RUNE PAGE - FULL TANK - Damage - Ability power