Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling epic euw account many skins silver I

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling epic euw account many skins silver I

Selling epic account many unlimited skins to much to screen them add me on skype and i'll show you then u can offer add me @ matsieboyvandevelde

« EUW diamond IV ! | Eune Silver IV 65Champ-10Skin 890RP Sale 40% »

Similar Threads
Selling EUW Account Silver III (many champs skins) CHEAP!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello selling my smurf acc- lol euw silver league III division 56 point 941 ip 32rp Silver border season 2 2rune page (ad ap) 69champs - 14skins Akali Alistar Amumu
Selling my LoL Account Silver IV Lot of Skins & Champs EU-W
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, Nowadays I'm in rush because of my job and girlfriend so I don't really give attention to play online games not even LoL however I was in love with it. so I decided to make some profit out of that 1,5 year and hundreds euros... what I've spent in to LoL. The account has 269 RP and 2739 IP. 5 Rune pages fully filled in (ADC; Jungle; Top MS; Ryze MS; and Caster runes) 95 Champions, and over 80 Skins some Legacy and Limited ones too.. wont list them but can show 'em via skype...
Selling EUW Acc Silver 1 | 46 champs, 8 skins
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hei. here i want to sell my smurf acc. with over 2600 IP i only accept offline psc! screens say more than words. champs: 46 http://www7.pic-upload.de/12.03.13/x5c8duqgktcz.jpg skins: 8
[Selling] EuNe Account with some Epic Skins.
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell my second account with this forum. Details: Elo: 1277 Referrals : Have 10 referrals at lvl 5. You can farm easily to lvl them 10. Champions & Rune pages :
Selling NA Account 1423 Silver lots of skins and champs
03/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to possibly sell my account, not really sure what it’s worth so ill just put it up here and you can make offers. I have lots of champions and skins and ill start by listing my stats. Current ELO 1423 Solo Q Top rating 1515 I am silver boxed. Solo Q stats are 258-250 W/L 3331/3131/3896 K/D/A = 5.9 / 5.6 / 6.8 Nothing special I know but im going to tell you it, im thinking whoever is interested in this account will want the champs and skins more than anything. Normal Games...