Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How much worth my account with 20 skins, 53champs

Discussion on How much worth my account with 20 skins, 53champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How much worth my account with 20 skins, 53champs

How much worth my account with 20 skins, 53champs, can i know how much is the price that people give to this?

EUW, good K/D/A but bronze III

There are 1 or 2 skins that are not here, this account worth something like 60/70Euros?
Old 05/15/2013, 20:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
even if it's like gold, dont worth. sorry for you :|
more informations about it like elo, server. and maybe worth it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AWESOME LOL LVL 30 ACC WITH 103 CHAMPS AND 27 SKINS (1 LEGENDERY) CHEAP,WORTH IT !!!
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling lvl 30 account ,7 Rune pages ,103 champions owned ( 9 champions not owned ) 27 skins including 1 legendery (Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath) . Im playing lol since s1 ,i am in Silver II division. with ranked team's i am in Silver I 5v5 ,and in gold II 3v3 . the skins are : Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath , Unchained Alistar, Little Knight Amumu, Toxic Dr.Mundo ,Rugged Garen , Steel Legion Garen ,Commando Jarvan IV, Temple Jax,Judgment Kayle, Traditional Lee SIn , Muay Thai Lee Sin ,Full Metal...
[Tausche]LOL Account lvl30 53Champs
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
]
30 lvl EUW acc. 53champs cheap !
05/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi there. Today i want to sell my acc on euw. It has -53 champs -9 skins *Unchained Ali *Nightblade Irelia *Karate Kennen *Traditional Lee sin *Myrmidion Pantheon *Perseus Pantheon *Royal Shaco
Verkaufe Lol Acc lvl 30 53Champs Runen Sets!!
03/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
steht nicht mehr zum vk !