Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CAREFUL READ THIS

Discussion on CAREFUL READ THIS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CAREFUL READ THIS

Dont look at my last 2 threads it was a hacked who take my epvp acc.. And u can see my skype is not waelventura!! my skype is : wael78957 dont add him at skype he will scamm you careful guys.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
READ THIS BEFORE TRADING BE CAREFUL!!
04/17/2012 - Heroes of Newerth - 10 Replies
There has been a guy who makes new accounts on here and scamming people do not trade with people that just made an account! if you dont want to get scammed.
helps create trainer ^ ^ GCPH (read careful)
01/15/2010 - Grand Chase - 20 Replies
hi I am miguelGz creator trainer GCusa (perfect star, no limit iten, etc) Deavid that I am from south america, I can not enter this GCph I just need a person from philipines and create trainer for GCph if someone helps me, teach him to create cts, and create trainer Gcph no more to say soon horn eye have knowledge of engine cheats
RF-PoA (be careful)
08/03/2009 - RF Online - 28 Replies
To all people here, please be careful if you play in RF-PoA. some damn people always tell GM if you use cheats.. My character was got a banned cause XeoN Cora PvPserver record me and post on youtube.. This warn for all people use cheats in RF-PoA... just use your cheats if there aren't people around you... be carefull...