Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends acc - All skins - All champions - Gold - EUW

Discussion on League of Legends acc - All skins - All champions - Gold - EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/30/2013, 11:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hello guys.

I would like to inform you that your `trusted` member of community called SkyLimit is a pathetic scammer.

#Profile:
#Name: SkyLimit'

He stolen my League of Legends account. I trusted him because I saw he has a lot of trades here (up to 70) and he is `elite trader-member` or something like.

Take a look at those prooves so you can find out who he is.

--- Short conversation with him

#1:
#2:
#3:
#4:
#5:

--- Now he just changed the password and after that, he is not answering anymore.

#6:
#7:
#8:
#9:

Please, ban this scammer or do something with him. He has a lot of trades and topics on this forum so he can scam a lot of people, regarding his reputation.

This is his IP: 91.20.169.200 . I hope someone can put this pathetic kid down.

Thanks.