Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Challenger Boost for 1 Customer ONLY

Discussion on NA Challenger Boost for 1 Customer ONLY within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA Challenger Boost for 1 Customer ONLY

ELO Boost for 1 person QUICK

Hey guys, I currently am in urgent need of some quick cash for RP to buy on my new smurf.

I am looking for ONLY 1 customer who needs a quick elo boost via solo/duo.

Please PM here, prefer PSC as payment, will accept other forms of payment if not possible though.

QUICK QUICK

Thanks!
Old 05/03/2013, 17:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 210/0/0
How much
Old 05/03/2013, 17:40   #3

I need atleast $10/RP but the more the better.

If anyone is interested please post here! This is really urgent, I need to buy 16 champs for ranked
Old 05/03/2013, 17:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 110
Add me on Skype and I can let you boost on my smurf

Stealthboosting_Aiden
Old 05/03/2013, 17:49   #5

When did I ask for a smurf to boost on wtf?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] Challenger Division Boost!
06/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 69 Replies
Welcome to my boosting service! Service Down atm I'm a Challenger (twice on euw) and I boost on my freetime. I've played in some semi-proffesional teams, but didn't follow through and focused on SoloQueue. When I reached Challenger I decided to help others aswell!
Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only]
07/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Created a new thread to update to the new league system. Previous Thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2281856-selling-elo-boost-service-2-2k-playe r-na-only.html Just a veteren elo booster. I've been boosting for season 2 and play mid top or support. I can keep in contact with you through skype through the entire boost and will try to match any request you have of me. Skype: Tekshi (Nguyenshi) Rate
[Selling] EUW/EUNE elo boost by challenger
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
WHY BUY FROM US? -Pretty simple, we are the best at what we do. -Fast and cheap boosts. -Professional players who have been playing since S1 and have been always on top of the game, we are all Diamond 1 and I'm challenger myself. This is my own account: http://i.imgur.com/QHDqMx1.jpg -You will be able to spectate our games with a secondary account and see what you do bad to improve it. OUR PRIZES
The fastest ELO BOOST SERVICE there by Challenger Player
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/D1oBz1z.png Hey guys, I'm here to offer you a trustable elo boosting ! _________________________________________________ _ _____ I'm a dedicated member of the EU scene who reached 2.2 k elo last season (diamond). I'm ready to step my game up and offer you guys my skills and love for the game in order to make this boosting a good experience for both of us. Server : Prefer EU. I'm 140 ping on NA. But we can still work something out
YappyT's boost service - Up to Challenger
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
YappyT Diamond I Boosting Services Who am I?: I the famous YappyT of course. Guardian and I have single handedly corned the referral market on this website. With over 37 pages of positive feedback, i'd say i'm pretty trusted. I am a Diamond I player and am interested in boosting when i'm not busy helping Guardian with referrals. Pricing Bronze 5 - Bronze 4 $3/game Bronze 4 - Bronze 3 $5 per game Bronze 3 - Bronze 2 $5 per game