Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

29 lvl account EU NE with free transfer CHEAP

Discussion on 29 lvl account EU NE with free transfer CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 29 lvl account EU NE with free transfer CHEAP

Can be played to 30 lvl and then be sent.. PM for contact skype

Tags
account, free transfer, lol, no ranked, west

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU-NE Account, Free transfer on EU-W
12/31/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I sell my account on EU-NE. I own 76 champions. Few skins, on xin, yi, wukong, irelia, janna, pantheon. Im 1500 elo this season, with gold badge in previous season, and bronze in s1. 8 rune pages with full runes and even more runes for other pages. It has a free transfer to another platform so u can go to EU-W if u would like too. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
[WTB] EUNE Account with free transfer
08/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Elo: Champs(screen) Skins: Runes: ip: Rp: Skype: ip and rp will be +++++++++ Max price is 80Eur Via paypal. P.s If you have eu west account with enough rp to change nickname thats will be fine.
S1 Gold EU acc, 75 champs, 52 skins, free transfer available. CHEAP
03/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Hola, Bonjour, First of all, I speak english, spanish and french. Feel free to contact me in any of these languages if you wish to know/ask something. Tout d'abord, laissez moi vous dire que je parle aussi français. Sentez vous libres de me contacter dans une de ces trois langues si vous avez des questions. Antes de empezar, sepan que hablo también español. Sientan se libres de contactarme. I own a season one EU gold account with: - Gold icon for being over 1500 ELO in the first...
Selling UNRANKED eune acc (with free transfer to EUW) SUPER CHEAP----> must see
03/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
HERE U CAN SEE ALL ACCOUNTS IM SELLING http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1792579-league-legends-accounts-sale-euw-eu ne-na.html
[SELL]EU-NE lvl. 30 account (free transfer available),49 champs,lots of runes->CHEAP
02/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Sold.