Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat/Diamond Ranked Team

Discussion on Plat/Diamond Ranked Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 164/4/1
Plat/Diamond Ranked Team

Hey,

i'm searching for an Platin or Diamond Ranked Team.

I'm offering an 25€ PSC.

Greets

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Gold, Plat, or Diamond ranked Account ...only with Vouchers or MM
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm looking for a Gold, Plat , or Diamond ranked account... Right now I'm looking for NA, but if you make me a good price, I can get your EU account and transfer. My price range depends on the account. I'm only buying from someone who have vouchers, or using Middle Man. my skype is: raphaelpedrini
[Buying] NA Gold/Plat/Diamond ranked Account - Only with Vouches
04/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there, I'm looking for a Gold, Plat, or DIamond ranked Account , on NA... I'll be paying depending on the ranked grade. Note that wont pay more for anything that I don't want, like undesired skins, Summoner name or RP. I'll be negotiating only with people that have legit Vouchers, people who can confirm the vendors honesty. If you have all these, add me on SKype: raphaelpedrini
[Buying] [EUW] Buying Plat/Diamond Ranked Team
04/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to purchase a Platinum or Diamond Ranked team, on EUW server, via Paypal. Minimum: Diamond or Plat on 5x5 Leave your skype below or PM me if interested.
[Selling] [NA] S1:Gold S2:Plat S3:Diamond Division 1 TOP-RANKED ACCOUNT
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am a Diamond Division 1 NA league of legends player. Due to loss of interest in the game, and annoyance with Riot's recent decisions, I've decided to sell my league of legends account. Some information will only be available during sale, due to riot employees monitoring the sale of Top-Level player accounts. Since there aren't many of us, it's extremely easy for riot to identify who is selling. I apologize for the censorship. ___________________ This...
SELLING 1609 RANKED 3's TEAM. ALMOST PLAT
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling the LEADER position of this ranked team. ELO: 1609 SERVER: NA PRICE: $30 RP http://i.imgur.com/0oKqP.jpg IT'S ONE GAME AWAY FROM PLATINUM, TEAM STILL GAINING +50 ELO PER GAME. PM If Interested, time wasters will be ignored.