Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS account EU WEST PLATin with email

Discussion on WTS account EU WEST PLATin with email within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
WTS account EU WEST PLATin with email

as topic title say

im selling account for League of Legends EU WEST SERVER

around 60 games played on the acc in ranked

its now in PLATINUM 5 DIVISON you will get 30-40 points for wins in your first games so can easy climb up to in few wins

account has around 20-25 champs (alot of 6300 ip champs like 10 or so)

runes for TOP LANE , JUNGLE , AD CARRY , MID BRUISER , MID AP
account has really alot of runes for every role and 3 RUNE PAGES

3 rune pages
147 rp 1000 ip

I DO ADD REGISTRATION EMAIL , with an mail from riot after registering account

so you can be sure i cant recover the account , you can have this registration email at gmail couse it was just made for the lol account

price is around 80 euro (yes its 80 euro couse im selling account with registration email and plat 5 , so account cannot be recovered )

single boost from gold to plat is around 160 euro in any booster service and you can get this acc for 100+ whiuch is already in plat 5

if you are looking for account for 10 euro where the seller will recover it few days later this is not a place for you
but If you are looking for an account to play and that you will get registration email so it cant be recovered this account might be interesting for You

i wont give the account details and email without getting payment first

if u dont like my terms please do not waste mine or your time, acc had a warning so if you leave games or flame or anything else u might get 1 or 3 day ban not sure what time is the first ban or so couse never had it

accepting only PAYSAFECARD as a payment

if you are interested add me on skype woodsen123
Old 04/25/2013, 16:03   #2

bump still for sell
Old 04/25/2013, 17:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50 euro PSC? 20 champs very low
Old 04/25/2013, 23:46   #4

bump , sorry the price is around 100 euro

it is plat 5 with email and everything that acc need to has
Old 05/06/2013, 12:49   #5

bump price changed to around 80 euro NO LESS