Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] ••| StealthBoosting |•• :)100%Honest, 200%Cheapest, 300%Trusted(:

Discussion on [NA] ••| StealthBoosting |•• :)100%Honest, 200%Cheapest, 300%Trusted(: within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 04/24/2013, 11:47   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy16744 View Post
It's been 17 days since I first placed my order for gold 5 to plat 5, I first had Jon who got swamped with orders so he had to palm me off to another booster. When I first handed my account over it had 24 wins 8 losses. My account is still being worked on by 1 of the boosters 3 days after the 2 week deadline and with no realistic site of being plat 5 any time soon. My account now has a W/L of 67-54. they have won 37 games and lost 46. Not sure if I just got bad luck or what but at this point i couldn't recommend them to anyone.

On a positive note, aiden and jon are friendly people :/ so there's that.
In a similar position, told me I will get a new booster for my account soon. So I'm thinking same will happen for you.
It IS unfortunate, because some of the booster are REALLY good, I checked out match history of other accounts that were being boosted ( since they duo often ). It's just they had a few incompetent boosters working for them.
Early stages, hopefully they will get better and more organised in the near future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2013, 17:02   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I pretty muched stop elo boosting because Of school. I can only boost on weekends.
Old 04/25/2013, 03:35   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Almost a week and just a single loss from this service... currently @ Gold 2 but still working up!

Just from Gold 3 to 2 WOOT
Old 04/25/2013, 09:58   #34

elite*gold: 110
bump for any feedbacks
Old 04/26/2013, 06:37   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

pretty **** disgusted right now, 4 ranked loses in a row, and then just goes off skype
It's getting hard for me to remain clam and I need to hold myself back from making rude comments.
from 93 lp to 22 lp....

Still waiting after 2 weeks
Old 04/26/2013, 10:08   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah... ordered a boost from gold 3 98lp to plat 5 last weekend from sun. to wednesday they played i think 9 games won 4 lost 5 dropped me to 88lp(so elo decay wouldnt pop on me then they would finish my boost when people ahead of me were done). i asked when they would continue my boost around tuesday , then they go ahead and say im not on their list, $$$(price amount) is not the price (for what i payed even though they say $$$ this much from gold 3 98lp to gold 2), says he aint the one who took my order even though i had him and another person in a skype chat. they said they didnt recieve any payment from me even though i sent a partial payment.
Old 04/27/2013, 01:50   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered a power level level 18-30.. Got it done in 6 days which is fine with me, at least he got my account to 30 without me playing any games on it.

Very friendly guy and willing to earn his repetition by doing things right with his customer.

I highly will come back to him for another power level account in the future.

Thank You!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2013, 04:00   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi
Old 04/27/2013, 05:41   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bump for this service, trusted/recommended/cheap and fast!

One more division till Plat 5
Old 04/27/2013, 05:48   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

paid for 2 duo que games and this legit booster carried them both, went like 9/5 as anivia the first game and 18/2 with mf the next game. got me to gold 1. Thanks guys
Old 04/27/2013, 05:51   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by airhoodz View Post
hi
Hi May I help you? feel free to add me skype.
StealthBoosting_Aiden 24/7
Old 04/27/2013, 06:21   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just purchased Silver IV to Gold 5, Will post the progress

Extremely patient, there was a problem with my payment and they had to refund it and i would have to pay them again, Paypal was acting up and not letting me send anymore, they had already started the boost and continued it, trusting me to make the payment, the next day i did and already went up 3 divisions.

Awesome guy, very polite, very professional, and gets **** done.

- First 2 games, awesome play carried hard in both, 10/10 would bang.....i mean recommend

- Silver IV to Silver I in 2 days! TWO DAYS! One more to go to get to Gold.

- Gold 5 now, 3 days after i ordered i went from Silver 4 to Gold 5. Thanks a lot guys.
First 5 games.
Old 04/28/2013, 08:27   #43 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Account was finally played on today after 3 days, 2 games both won, very good booster
So far so good,
It's been two weeks since I ordered, hope it gets done soon
Old 04/28/2013, 10:33   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I ordered from these guys on April 16 to boost from Gold 1 to Plat 5. At that point, Jon had promised me the boost would be completed within five days. Not only did that not occur, but they didn't start my boost until April 24, eight days after I ordered.

They won 3 and lost 3, actually getting a net negative LP. They didn't exactly dominate and carry the games, as evidenced by this screenshot:

They have not played any games since. That means I have waited since April 16 and am now down 19 LP overall from when I ordered.

Jon responds to my messages occasionally, but never with any satisfactory answers. They always give me the run-around. I understand they are busy and have probably taken on more orders than they can fulfill, but I sense absolutely ZERO urgency to complete my order.

At this point, I cannot recommend them as an ELO booster, unless you don't mind waiting weeks and weeks on end without anybody really caring...but why would they care, they already have my money, right?

I will happily change this review once they finally show me they care about my business.

Update May 5: the boost is now done. Aiden at StealthBoosting personally helped me sort the issues out and I was finally able to get a booster to take me from Gold 1 to Plat 5. Once the booster started, it took only a few days to complete the job entirely.

Many thanks to Aiden for his excellent communication and support. If you need a boost, go through StealthBoosting directly and you won't be disappointed.
Old 04/28/2013, 10:52   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamfan123 View Post
I ordered from these guys on April 16 to boost from Gold 1 to Plat 5. At that point, Jon had promised me the boost would be completed within five days. Not only did that not occur, but they didn't start my boost until April 24, eight days after I ordered.

They won 3 and lost 3, actually getting a net negative LP. They didn't exactly dominate and carry the games, as evidenced by this screenshot:

They have not played any games since. That means I have waited since April 16 and am now down 19 LP overall from when I ordered.

Jon responds to my messages occasionally, but never with any satisfactory answers. They always give me the run-around. I understand they are busy and have probably taken on more orders than they can fulfill, but I sense absolutely ZERO urgency to complete my order.

At this point, I cannot recommend them as an ELO booster... I will gladly change this review if they finally show me they care about my business.
hm.. Jon's post is over there, this is only Stealth Aiden here