Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTING

Discussion on CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTING within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTING

Hey guys!

So! Basically i need to earn some quick money

I'm a platinum IV player on EUW

I'm pretty new but i'm here to offer very cheap elo boosting service in order to earn some money to buy a level 30 account, however i am also willing to negotiate other deals. I am boosting from Bronze to Gold V

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

BRONZE Prices range from £5 -Bronze elo boosting service

this starts from Bronze V to Bronze I - Prices are cheap and flexible from £5 to £10 max.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

SILVER Prices range from £10 - Silver elo boosting service

this starts from Silver V to Silver I - Prices are again cheap and felxible from £10 to £20 max.

For more information add me on skype - jezza.coys

Tags
boosting, elo, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] Cheapest+Fastest Elo boosting
10/19/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 61 Replies
Now added EUW-EUNE-Turkey-Russia Hello! I'm MikeTysonNA A bit about who I am I've done hundreds of successful very fast boosts from s2-5, many of them to Challenger (back in the day even triple challenger for some people 3v3, Solo/Duo, 5v5). After getting involved in the pro scene and living in team houses, I took a few years break from boosting. NOW IM BACK
*CHEAPEST ELO BOOSTING*
04/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys Basically i'm fairly new to elo-boosting BUT I AM A PLATINUM PLAYER PLAYING SINCE SEASON 1 im offering very cheap services. >>>>>>> Bronze V > Gold V boosting Prices are very flexible but i will do most deals at around * Bronze * £5
Elo Boosting, Cheapest EVER
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 35 Replies
http://s3.imgimg.de/uploads/tradingcompcc96733fpng .png We are offering cheap elo boost services, done by 2 Diamond Player ! Prices 5 Euro per Div in Bronze -> 10 Euro for the Bo5 to Silver 10 Euro per Div in Silver -> 15 Euro for the Bo5 to Gold 15 Euro per Div in Gold -> 25 Euro for the Bo5 to Platin 25 Euro per Div in Platin -> 35 Euro for the Bo5 to Diamond
CHEAPEST, ELO boosting ! Also COACHING
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Consider LoE - Home - The most affordable and trusted boosting site available! We offer both boosting and coaching services for all summoners, whether you are bronze or platinum, at affordable rates over 20% lower than all our competitors! NA , EUW, EUNE Have any questions? Shoot an e-mail to [email protected] or add leagueofelo on skype and give us a message!
NA SPEED ELO BOOSTING (Cheapest Prices on Forum, $10 being cheapest bracket!)
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Please note title of this thread has changed. Hi guys, Speed On average, expect 60~100 elo a day. Small boosts should take about 2~3 days, and bigger boosts no longer than a week. Elo Boosting Price 0-1500: $25/100 elo 1500-1800: $35/100 elo