Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very good euw account got all champions

Discussion on Very good euw account got all champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Very good euw account got all champions

Selling lol account, all champs, 11 runepages, 30~ skins. S2 Platinum border soloQ, S3 Gold. 1350 normal wins
add me on skype doi9301

Tags
very good account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELL] VERY GOOD ACCOUNT EU-NE !! 72 CHAMPIONS , SKINS , RUNES
02/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[WTS] *EUW GOOD ACCOUNT* 1300 ELO * 61 CHAMPIONS! CHECK IT NOW
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, im here to sell this account 61 Champions 4 Rune Pages with Ad/Ap/Support runes 1300 Actual elo Skype: flaviopereira12 Payment: Paypal or PSC http://i.imgur.com/Nq6Is7l.jpg
[NA] Looking for account with a decent number of champions (75+) and good runes.
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a NA account with a decent number of champions. Not really interested in one with a lot of skins or anything too fancy :) I will prefer to use Paypal and if you are repped I will go first. PM me here or reply with your Skype and I will get back to you :3
[WTS]Very Good LoL Account (105 Skins, All Heroes / Champions) 100 euro paysafecard!
10/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EU-West Server 9 Runestones 1941 Influence Points All Champions 105 Skins Elo = 1853
WTB a LoL account on EuW. Has to have a good lot of champions!!
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am looking to buy a LoL account i dont care about the Elo... I just want many champions (around 70) and at least 3 rune pages + maybe a few skins... Message me on Skype = selling.account