Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

league of Legends account EUW 30Lvl 92/111 champions

Discussion on league of Legends account EUW 30Lvl 92/111 champions within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
league of Legends account EUW 30Lvl 92/111 champions

An EUW Account with almost every champion (19 missing) No refunds left. Currently in Silver 2. I have over 1000 games played, about 700 wins. and some ranked games played.

The champs I dont own:
Brand, Darius, Draven, Galio, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, Leona, Malzahar, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Nami, Nautilus, Quinn, Rengar, Riven, Sejuani, Urgot, Ziggs and Zyra.

Skins I own:
Eternum Nocturne (Legendary), Cottontail Teemo, Dreadknight Garen, Tristan and Alistar free skins!
I am also the original owner. Account has a clean and "cool" name. I also own 6 rune pages and lot's of tier 3 runes.

Pictures of runes:

Final price IS negotiable, but I'd like to keep it around 175$, LoL Support says I have spent over 400$ on this account, proof included.

If you are interested in this account PM me and we can discuss this. I'm willing to part for 100€ or 120$
Old 04/02/2013, 21:38   #2

bumo
Old 04/07/2013, 16:59   #3

I am willing to sell this account for 70$

bump